💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are y'all ignoring this?

JustAnotherDay

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

Why are y'all ignoring the fact that she is working with an R&B producer? This thread was made yesterday and we see her working with country songwriter Dallas Davidson and R&B producer Brian Kennedy. But all the conversation seems to be meltdowns over David Davidson and not about how she is working with an R&B producer! Do What U Want is generally considered one of Gaga's best songs and is R&B and I have seen many people hope that she makes it in the future. So can we talk about the fact that she is possibly making R&B !? I for one an extremely excited, DWUW is one of my favorite Gaga songs and she could make incredible R&B.

was NickARTPOP

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because she's again contradicting herself, working with a homphobe. And because most of the fanbase ain't here for a country album and that's what scares the people, I'm pretty sure no one has meltdowns about R&B though

Magneto

Personally? Because I don't really care that much. I've had so many meltdowns in the pre-ARTPOP era. I learned to let Gaga do her thing and just be surprised with what she brings to the table. No need to be a little manager etc...

Free my mind

Mister Gaga

Because it's dangerous to have high expectations :cryga:  we were all crazy about her working with RedOne in early 2015, and look how it ended...

Forget about those producers. The material she's working on now a days will be scrapped. 

JustAnotherDay

A producer will have a lot more effect on the sound of the album than a songwriter too btw

was NickARTPOP

Because he also made country and basic adult contemporary pop songs like Kelly Clarkson's "Mr. Know It All".

Also it says this on his page: Genres: Pop, Country, R&B

So this scares a lot of people when you consider the fact that he is paired up with a big country songwriter and Gaga who is currently under a country aesthetic era.

We cannot deny this any more. Our girl is making country with these boys and it is almost 100 obvious/clear now.

Which is not a bad thing.

Sizzily

Its not like we know whether it will be a thing or not. Remember Moroder and everyone else Gaga worked with pre-Joanne? No use in getting your hopes up.

One Banned Boi

6 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

and it is almost 100 obvious/clear now.

not it's not.

I like neither country nor RnB so... I'll just be here hoping for pop-rock or just glam/rock.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Just now, Miky said:

not it's not.

I like neither country nor RnB so... I'll just be here hoping for pop-rock or just glam/rock.

ok well we can at least assume that they are most likely making country.

Chelseaaaaaa

Why is she working with a homophobe? There's so many songwriters like him but she chooses him? Oy vey. I'll never get why she puts herself in these situations.

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

Why is she working with a homophobe? There's so many songwriters like him but she chooses him? Oy vey. I'll never get why she puts herself in these situations.

Who's a homophobe & what has he said in the past to make you call him that?

Egypt. W

Archived