đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: What do you think the next single should be ?

Lippoutou

What do you think the next single should be ?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the next single should be ?

• John Wayne
    • Dancin In Circles
    • A-YO
    • Diamond Heart
    • Hey Girl
    • Million Reasons (Work Tape) Japonese Edition
    • Come To Mama

Featured Posts

Lippoutou

I'd personnaly go for John Wayne as 3rd single, I think it's a very Gaga track and would totally be enjoyed by gp (all my friends love it) and it is in the Google Gaga songs list, above LoveGame or A-YO. 

Dancin In Circles would be a smart choice too but I'd rather see it as 4th single, before summer 

Why not A-YO but it would be messy since it has already been promoted as promo single

Diamond Heart is a fan favourite, I love this song as well but I don't really see it on the radio tbh..

And I've seen some of you saying Hey Girl, I think it would be interesting to see Gaga and Florence in a mv together (if Gaga still know what mv means) but I'm not sure about chart success

Edit: I've added Come To Mama, possible Christmas single as some of you said, but it's a very funny song and I totally see Gaga pulling it off

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface

JOHN WAYNE!

I looooooooooooooooooove it, the second best song on Joanne tbh. It's not as good as DH but I think DH isn't that GP friendly.

Blahwhatever22

AYO-It wouldn't be my first choice but Gaga really wanted it to be A single plus it's very radio friendly. Makes the most sense to me.

giphy.gif

Luke78619

If you're gonna add MR work tape, then you might as well add the rest whilst you're at it :laughga:

idc anymore I don't think she'll get a hit this era which is gutting, and we won't get a hardcore gaga video so it kinda makes me not want some songs to be singles 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

AndyDWUW
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I can't choose between JW/AYO/DIC :saladga:

My 3 favorites too! :hug:

Arizona Sky

In a perfect world, Million Reasons would take off after the Super Bowl & then Dancin' In Circles would be release in time for Summer

Poissonche
6 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

If you're gonna add MR work tape, then you might as well add the rest whilst you're at it :laughga:

The troll options in polls are I always the best :ladyhaha:

So I voted for Million Reasons (Work Tape) Japanese edition and, of course, my darling John Wayne. I want it to be released as a single so it gets a video and gets performed on Gaga's tours forever.

The Fame Joanne

Hey Girl or DH

NOT DIC! It's winter and it's a summer song. and I don't like it anyways. It's nothing special and I don't see it becoming a hit 

Lippoutou
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Why are songs from Joanne missing? Not fair

I've listed the most obvious choices and songs that fans whish to see as singles, which one is missing to you ?

Archived