đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga demos that are better than the final versions

Lava

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

MJH demo :nick:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XMonsterMonster

SexDreams was so much better before :( now its completely overproduced........ listening only to the demo right now

misunderstood

By the way isnt that swine "demo" just a mix of the stems lol

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

You guys do know that her label tends to have the final sayso on how a song songs. They thought ARTPOP wasn't radio friendly at all so they made her rework a vast amount of it.

Luke78619

I agree that all the ARTPOP demos were better, they were pure gold when compared to the overproduced ones we got :giveup: 

and I've never heard the demo of BDR before, I'm shook by the bridge, but the instrumental sounds messy in areas, prefer what we got 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, PennyroyalTea said:

Is that Swine demo real one, or is it just a fan remix? :oprah:

I remember hearing it before the album was released so it must be real 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Chromatislaps
9 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Not really, either the differences are so subtle and/or don't make any differemce (I don't understand monster's fixation with the Aura demo, it's the same song except for slightly louder vocals and one word being sung differently and that's enough for some people to make the demo godly and the final version trash, the delusion omg).

the verse vocals on the Aura demo where godly because they were like Metal/Rock-ish...which gave an awesome contrast with the heavenly soothing chorus :giveup: 

Magneto
13 minutes ago, Kristoxic said:

Aura demo is perfection, her label ruined it. Those raw vocals on the first verse was everything. :giveup:

Mary Jane Holland demo is cool, the vocals are a bit messy but I like both the demo and the album version.

The Fashion! demo slays tho.

*fixed

OT: Aura demo still gives me life every day:giveup:

Free my mind

Archived