💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga demos that are better than the final versions

Lava

Featured Posts

Laceface

She over does some of her work, usually vocals, maybe she is too much of a perfectionist in that sense? Maybe it's the label's influence, who knows

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

the verse vocals on the Aura demo where godly because they were like Metal/Rock-ish...which gave an awesome contrast with the heavenly soothing chorus  

Yeah but the final vocals are the same style just slightly softer, it's not like she switched them for opera vocals and ruined the vibe of the song like some people like to pretend.

Is the aura demo real?

because the "burqa" sounds exactly like the "burqa" in the finale version... same with the "aura" at the en of the demo, it's just a copy of "aura" in the finale..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Notthebling

I thought there was no real Sexxx Dreams demo... Wasn't it proven fake?

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

I thought there was no real Sexxx Dreams demo... Wasn't it proven fake?

the real sexxx dreams demo was performed at the itunes festival

Notthebling
Just now, LG said:

the real sexxx dreams demo was performed at the itunes festival

Oh in that sense.

But we got the Swinfest version (with the alternate bridge) and the final one .. Or was there anything else ?

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

DeanWinchester
56 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Not really, either the differences are so subtle and/or don't make any differemce (I don't understand monster's fixation with the Aura demo, it's the same song except for slightly louder vocals and one word being sung differently and that's enough for some people to make the demo godly and the final version trash, the delusion omg).

Thank **** finally someone said it :ladyhaha:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FFXSoul91

The difference with Aura is that her vocals are great in the demo and then she sounds like a auto-tuned Hollywood diva lab rat in the final version. I've seen no need to listen to the original since I edited the verses of the demo into the final version for my digital copy of ARTPOP.

4 hours ago, FFXSoul91 said:

The difference with Aura is that her vocals are great in the demo and then she sounds like a auto-tuned Hollywood diva lab rat in the final version. I've seen no need to listen to the original since I edited the verses of the demo into the final version for my digital copy of ARTPOP.

:laughga: she sounds the same, y'all acting like she sung the verses with a Carly Rae Jepsen-like sweet voice or something, they're the same raw and wacky vocals but less noisy, the delusion omg

FFXSoul91
3 hours ago, ARTGOD said:

:laughga: she sounds the same, y'all acting like she sung the verses with a Carly Rae Jesper-like sweet voice or something, they're the same raw and wacky vocals but less noisy, the delusion omg

I wish I could agree, but nah. :lolly:

gagzus

I mean the intro to the Fashion! demo is the only part that really sounds better had they made the whole song sound like that disco-rock vibe it would be better but it's not really different even though you can tell she wanted it to be a disco song hence the references to Chic in the demo version.

Aura is way better the way them amped up the bgvox in the final version for the chorus ruins it for me because the strength of her vocals shine through on the demo. Never cared for the verse vocals however, I prefer the conceptual ones we got on the final where she purposely dumbed down the vocals as a response to interscope's concerns about her rough vocals.

MJH demo intro is all she needed to add and those different notes in the snippets from a further developed demo too. The "look at those dirty rich girls" bridge from BDR deserved to stay really.

The only gaga demo I like more than the album version truly is the Swine one

Archived