💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone feel like the tour is too early?

Stef

Featured Posts

I mean the era has barely taken off. Its been so uneventful. No big events and nothing era defining has happened yet. Things are looking like they're about to take off (IF Gaga's team play their cards right with the SB effect) but just as she finished that massive performance she's going straight for the tour.

Does that mean she won't be doing promo performances after the SB? Will there even be a single to promote off the SB hype (let's not with MR at this point tbh)

I mean the length of time between the start of the BTW era and the BTWB was 14months

The time between AP and the artRAVE was 9months and now we're looking at an era time of 7/8 months :/

I mean the reason it felt time for an AP tour was because of all the **** that was going down, it felt right to just end it.. But this time round? I just idk

Anyone feel like Gaga needs to spend more time with this era and doing more appearances?

Idk it just feels like nothing major era related thing has happened (SB is the result of all her previous eras) and now its suddenly ending

It'd be pointless to release a 3rd single if the tour is really coming in May time I mean she'll be rehearsing and then ASIB production starts in April

Like her mind I'd gonna be everywhere except the album era, such a non event :( 

Part of me think Gaga should use the SB to sell tickets just so she can shelve this era with a good tour gross but another part tells me if she really believed in this era she'd push it and push it but idk :/

Give me some perspective on this y'all !!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Saint Hollywood
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Idk it just feels like nothing major era related thing has happened (SB is the result of all her previous eras)

:sharon: the truth hurts :sharon:

Spoiler

although the NFL did give her the spot after they heard her new record :hor:

Caesium

She's released singles whilst she's been on tour before so I don't see it being a problem.

Plus, judging by the fact that promo for Million Reasons did sweet **** all for the songs commercial success there's no point taking 2-3 months for strings of performances.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Panchecco

Well she had the whole year to promote Born This Way back in 2011, and she was also the biggest pop star on the world at the time... I think it's not early; I expected the tour to start in Summer, I only hope she keeps releasing singles (at least 2 more) before the tour... 

They (Interscope more than Gaga/Bobby) clearly wanted her to use the Super Bowl as the big promotion for the tour; and it will definitely work in their favour.

romonster

She was touring from November 2009 to May 2011 with the Monster Ball and managed to continue promoting Bad Romance, release Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way and Judas. 

She can always release a few more singles from Joanne, do appearances, attend and perform at award shows while touring. It's all about how they space out the tour dates. 

Using the Super Bowl to announce the tour and sell tickets is exactly what they should be doing. Both Madonna and Beyoncé did it.

Glittertinks

I actually feel the time is normal? The last tours I have heard of were sometimes even announced before the artist even dropped a new album. So, I guess it's fine?

But she's not going straight for the tour immediately after SB. She's only going to announce it.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Haroon

Hmm I kinda did think that but I'm hoping that she goes on a huge promo tour straight after SB for her new single and to promote the tour itself, that way when the tour begins we'll already be underway with single #3 and I'm hoping sometime towards the middle of the tour that we'll have a single #4 somewhere :woohoo: 

Ricardo

Not at all, in the position she is now she can't wait a whole year to tour for Joanne, she must promote the album by touring 

9 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

the sooner it ends the better

you just love to be negative about this era :nails::hor:

lets face it, not using the superbowl hype to their advantage would be a huge mistake, plus there is still alot of time till summer

Archived