Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Fashion! Song Discussion

Sid

Featured Posts

Oriane

I prefer the final version. The only thing I regret from the demo is the "ethereaaaaal". It's better untouched, we can appreciate her voice more.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name
59 minutes ago, Ruth Hogben said:

I enjoy the album version too!! Just too much noise for me, I prefer the more laidback disco beat the demo has. To each their own tho! 

Exactly. They're different enough, so it's not like one's absolutely better than the other or anything. I'm happy for those who didn't like the album version but happen to enjoy the demo.

Darcklighter22

I actually like this version better...the album version was one of my least favourites from ARTPOP. True it has a "get lucky" vibe but it still great!

Notthebling

I know we are not allowed to share, but can someone help me firgure out which version is the demo and which one is the DJWS remix ?

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

RainingOnMe
27 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

I know we are not allowed to share, but can someone help me firgure out which version is the demo and which one is the DJWS remix ?

There isn't a DJWS remix, only the Country Club Martini Crew mashup of the demo vocals and Daft Punk's Get Lucky. This is the DJ White Shadow instrumental of Fashion!, whereas the album version is Will.i.am.

Archived