Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Selena Gomez - Revival Rate (PLS SUBMIT)

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

So, i am starting the Selena Gomez - Revival Rate and i'm shocked that there are actually so many of these going on throughout the site. I've hosted one rate before and it was of Lady Gaga's Singles. (click the link its in Gaga Thoughts). I strongly encourage everyone to participate!

2ywzwog.jpg

RULES

1. You have to rate each song on the album from 1 to 10 and use the PM List below. You must give one song an 11. If using decimals please only use ".5"

2. Please leave comments with your submissions. (Not required but highly recommended)

3. You can send for a limited time. Go crazy with your decimals of ".3", ".8", etc.

6- PM me your results, don't post them inside the thread.

P.S Its really cool if u tag people in the thread for the rate. The more people the better the results!
2cqhd9w.png

That ARTPOP fanmade made me cringe. MEMBERS PARTICIPATING:@surejan @petedagrk @Blackout19 @ARTPOPSlays @SychosSoChic @BuzzcutSeason @Horiph @Britney Spears @Spyro @Fernster7 @GrandeVersace @lilmonster93 @Andy21 @vrajesh @littlepotter @Saint Hollywood @OBEY @Gia Gunn

Rate will start TOMORROW at 12:30 PM EST.

PM TRACKLIST:

Spoiler

1. Revival

2. Kill Em With Kindness

3. Hands To Myself

4. Same Old Love

5. Sober

6. Good For You

7. Camouflage 

8. Me & The Rhythm

9. Survivors

10. Body Heat

11. Rise

12. Me & My Girls

13. Nobody

14. Perfect

15. Outta My Hands (Loco)

16. Cologne

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, I'm already behind on a few other megarates, but since the deadline is so close, I guess this is next lol.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

This honestly

2 hours ago, Sexxx said:

We need a megarate section :emma:

I don't even know what I'll give an 11

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

On 1/15/2017 at 4:04 PM, lilmonster93 said:

This honestly

I don't even know what I'll give an 11

That was a tough decision

BuzzcutSeason
2 hours ago, petedagrk said:

What are your faves?

Hands To Myself is my consistent go-to since the album came out. Same Old Love, Sober, and Cologne are my faves rn (they change often).

@BuzzcutSeason

Is the deadline still today? I don't think I'll make it :gum:

Archived