opinion

Misconceptions about Gaga from fans

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

You never got those because Gaga did not feel they were the best. Its simple.

Sure.

And Rihanna felt the need to move on from the era and start a new one, what's wrong with that? Does everyone have to follow Gaga's paths? Does everyone have to release an album after 3 years?

2 minutes ago, AURA said:

Just look up her first initial thoughts about ARTPOP and its themes, and then also look up when she first talked lg5 and you get another contradiction. IF you can't defend these misconceptions without bringing another arist in the convo there's something wrong. /thread

There is no actual proof of that though. That is just speculation. Also even if she did change direction why that is have to be because she wanted the albums to be more successful? Maybe she just wanted to change direction because she did not like her previous direction.

Just now, Enigma said:

There is no actual proof of that though. That is just speculation. Also even if she did change direction why that is have to be because she wanted the albums to be more successful? Maybe she just wanted to change direction because she did not like her previous direction.

And where does your proof that Rihanna released albums just cause she wanted hits? There's no proof of that. Maybe she just felt like she was done with the album era and moved on. And didn't let her fans or the public down.

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

How is going from one single to another changing direction?

2 minutes ago, AURA said:

And where does your proof that Rihanna released albums just cause she wanted hits? There's no proof of that. Maybe she just felt like she was done with the album era and moved on. And didn't let her fans or the public down.

There were report from the media that she was scrapping songs after American Oxygen flopped. Her producers and writers were rushing to make something that was more trendy and that is why you got Anti. And album full of urban/trap sounds.

40 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Gaga doesn't rush to release an EP or another album just to have a hit or because her current album is not doing as well as you wanted. Leave that to Rihanna.

I agree with you on most of your points but why all this kind of threads have to drag the other popstars whether it's Rihanna, Beyoncé or Katy? :neyde:

1 minute ago, LoisLilMonster said:

I agree with you on most of your points but why all this kind of threads have to drag the other popstars whether it's Rihanna, Beyoncé or Katy? :neyde:

Because I see those "drags" as truths. Don't hate any artist, just talking about their qualities as artists and their music.

It's a good list of true statements.  But Rihanna should not be mentioned.

I live outside the space time continuum.

9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Because I see those "drags" as truths. Don't hate any artist, just talking about their qualities as artists and their music.

But wasn't this thread about misconceptions from fans about Gaga? I don't think your comment 'Leave that to Rihanna' doesn't support your point of view or add anything to the discussion. Tbh I think it's irrelevant and its only objective is to drag Rihanna.

3 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

But wasn't this thread about misconceptions from fans about Gaga? I don't think your comment 'Leave that to Rihanna' doesn't support your point of view or add anything to the discussion. Tbh I think it's irrelevant and its only objective is to drag Rihanna.

I used Rihanna as an example of something that Gaga won't do. Gaga doesn't scrap songs or albums just to have hits. She also doesn't really release EP and or follow ups just for the hits. She takes her take when she makes music.

14 minutes ago, Enigma said:

There were report from the media that she was scrapping songs after American Oxygen flopped. Her producers and writers were rushing to make something that was more trendy and that is why you got Anti. And album full of urban/trap sounds.

Tbh I don't think ANTi is necessarily a commercial album. If all she wanted was to have hits she would have made an album full of bops like Only Girl or Don't Stop The Music but instead she made an R&B/ trap/underground album. Plus I think Work wouldn't have been so successful if it wasn't for Drake and the video.

Archived