💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Drunk listening to Joanne...

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

I'm writing this in the story section because is more about something that happened to me while being drunk and having a few hits (recreational kind) also before you keep reading this my be NSFW for some.

So me and my BF spend most of our free time together and we usually hang out with the same friends, the only time we spend apart is mostly when we're both at work. Well this Saturday we had a party to attend and I had already told him that I was going to stay home, I kinda needed to have a few glasses of wine and listen to my Girl. Well after he left I started drinking and had dinner at home. After a few drinks I played Joanne (Deluxe) and I just pressed shuffle and I had already made up my mind that I was gonna let it play and not skip a single song. 

Angel Down was first, and let me tell you that it was the first time I actually 'got' the song, is like if drinking was the best way to understand what she probably felt while writing it or recording it, then Hey Girl played and the synth sound of it just made the mood more perfect, mellow yet happy and not sad at all at this point the only thing is that I was missing was my girls when we use to drink together. 

I kept pouring my glass of wine, and I the tipsyness kept escalating, just on time for Just Another Day. Damn that jam! "But today I won't be so hard on me...I walk alone down a different street" My morning Jam I kept thinking, Perfect Illusion played and I was already belting my best vocals of my life all by myself at home, damn that songs give life after a few many drinks, then Million Reasons, something that I should say about this song is that no matter how much hate is getting from some fans doesn't make it a bad song at all Million Reasons is for sure the tearjerker of the album!

Angel Down (work tape) ok... I let it play because I was not gonna skip any songs at the end of played a perfect intro for Grigio Girls and by now I was almost done with my BOTTLE of wine 😱 and during Grigio Girls I took some hits of my ... (If you know what that means then you'll get what I'm talking about) my mind was blown! Grigio Girls made me find out why Joanne has its sound*** 

A-Yo ****inggg sure "Burns like a road rail" and the Joanne almost makes me tear up as well, up next John Wayne.... ****kkkkk while Gaga chats the intro I almost got wet, good thing DIC hast played yet I thought because John Wayne was making me feel some type of way, turned on, the bridge gave me so many previous Gaga Vibes and the ending makes me wanna whip my hair back and forth!!  And then my one and only for now and ever my JAM DANCING IN CIRCLES. **** ********!!!! I come alive when I listen to it "I COME ALIVE" I sure tap down my boots and I beat it a few time. I was so blown away  💦💦💦 "oh can you hear me singin'? Baby don't cry baby don't cry" I have to admit I replayed this one. I just had to. It sounded so bloody good!!!

Diamont Heart! Damn Gaga you better open with this one because it ripped my souls in half and left me searching for my wig. Sinners prayer and Come to Mama were the last ones and make this album flow so perfectly. 

Spoiler

I guess my conclusion was that I know what Gaga was going for, this album sure sound like it was written by a 30 year old who knew exactly what she wanted. Is mature and is like a woman her age sounds like, is hard for us to accept that she sounds different but in reality she's a different person now. She's growing up and so is her music and style. Gaga thank you so much for this ****ing masterpiece!!

Sepsami
9 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

I'm writing this in the story section because is more about something that happened to me while being drunk and having a few hits (recreational kind) also before you keep reading this my be NSFW for some.

So me and my BF spend most of our free time together and we usually hang out with the same friends, the only time we spend apart is mostly when we're both at work. Well this Saturday we had a party to attend and I had already told him that I was going to stay home, I kinda needed to have a few glasses of wine and listen to my Girl. Well after he left I started drinking and had dinner at home. After a few drinks I played Joanne (Deluxe) and I just pressed shuffle and I had already made up my mind that I was gonna let it play and not skip a single song. 

Angel Down was first, and let me tell you that it was the first time I actually 'got' the song, is like if drinking was the best way to understand what she probably felt while writing it or recording it, then Hey Girl played and the synth sound of it just made the mood more perfect, mellow yet happy and not sad at all at this point the only thing is that I was missing was my girls when we use to drink together. 

I kept pouring my glass of wine, and I the tipsyness kept escalating, just on time for Just Another Day. Damn that jam! "But today I won't be so hard on me...I walk alone down a different street" My morning Jam I kept thinking, Perfect Illusion played and I was already belting my best vocals of my life all by myself at home, damn that songs give life after a few many drinks, then Million Reasons, something that I should say about this song is that no matter how much hate is getting from some fans doesn't make it a bad song at all Million Reasons is for sure the tearjerker of the album!

Angel Down (work tape) ok... I let it play because I was not gonna skip any songs at the end of played a perfect intro for Grigio Girls and by now I was almost done with my BOTTLE of wine 😱 and during Grigio Girls I took some hits of my ... (If you know what that means then you'll get what I'm talking about) my mind was blown! Grigio Girls made me find out why Joanne has its sound*** 

A-Yo ****inggg sure "Burns like a road rail" and the Joanne almost makes me tear up as well, up next John Wayne.... ****kkkkk while Gaga chats the intro I almost got wet, good thing DIC hast played yet I thought because John Wayne was making me feel some type of way, turned on, the bridge gave me so many previous Gaga Vibes and the ending makes me wanna whip my hair back and forth!!  And then my one and only for now and ever my JAM DANCING IN CIRCLES. **** ********!!!! I come alive when I listen to it "I COME ALIVE" I sure tap down my boots and I beat it a few time. I was so blown away  💦💦💦 "oh can you hear me singin'? Baby don't cry baby don't cry" I have to admit I replayed this one. I just had to. It sounded so bloody good!!!

Diamont Heart! Damn Gaga you better open with this one because it ripped my souls in half and left me searching for my wig. Sinners prayer and Come to Mama were the last ones and make this album flow so perfectly. 

Reveal hidden contents

I guess my conclusion was that I know what Gaga was going for, this album sure sound like it was written by a 30 year old who knew exactly what she wanted. Is mature and is like a woman her age sounds like, is hard for us to accept that she sounds different but in reality she's a different person now. She's growing up and sho is her music and style. Gaga thank you so much for this ****ing masterpiece!!

I like how you I can actually notice you got more and more drunk :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Thankyou for sharing. I've done this so many times too. Drunk and Dancin In Circles is always a fun combination but I did knock the Christmas tree over dancing to it in the early hours of new years day in front of family and friends :madge:

TCHIKITAH
8 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I like how you I can actually notice you got more and more drunk 

:ladyhaha::fthis: my drunk ass! Lmao

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

when you have to be drunk to enjoy something :cryga::cryga:

giphy.gif 

I have to be high and drunk to TOLERATE 90% of the GagaDaily members.

TCHIKITAH
Just now, Supersonic said:

I have to be high and drunk to TOLERATE 90% of the GagaDaily members.

Oh yeah tell me abou that one...

SilkSpectre0

Yes Joanne full album is my JAM when I'm having a glass (or two) of whiskey and a nice smoke and need to wash off the day :classy:You can really tell she put her perspective as a girl who's found her womanhood in the album and I can really relate to it at this time in my life. It's weird it's like she always puts out an album that's in sync with the soundtrack I need for my life at that moment 

TCHIKITAH
2 hours ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

Yes Joanne full album is my JAM when I'm having a glass (or two) of whiskey and a nice smoke and need to wash off the day :classy:You can really tell she put her perspective as a girl who's found her womanhood in the album and I can really relate to it at this time in my life. It's weird it's like she always puts out an album that's in sync with the soundtrack I need for my life at that moment 

I guess is safe to say that she really knows what her fans want 

I've listened to Joanne tipsy-to-wasted so many times thus far; it definitely has an essence that I feel her older fans will understand and relate to. The heart and soul of the album are certainly timeless, and it's true, the pain sort of comes pouring out when you're a bit under the influence. A friend of mine killed herself a week before the album was released, so for me especially, the title track and Angel Down hit quit hard - cried my eyes out a good few times. The whole album really served as a healing moment for me during those weeks, as the reoccurring theme is family and friends.

I've dropped acid too while listening to the album, and Perfect Illusion TRANSFORMED before my very ears. :laughga: Don't get me wrong, I listen to the album sober all the time. But the fact that it's layers peel right in front of you as you sip from the bottle... there are reasons Joanne is tied with BTW as my two favorite Gaga records.

3 hours ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

It's weird it's like she always puts out an album that's in sync with the soundtrack I need for my life at that moment 

It's INSANE how much I relate to this. Every single Gaga album came at *just* the right time in my life. It's so bizarre, sometimes I feel like she's legit spying on me. :air: 

❤ x ❤

TCHIKITAH
3 hours ago, jujubae said:

I've listened to Joanne tipsy-to-wasted so many times thus far; it definitely has an essence that I feel her older fans will understand and relate to. The heart and soul of the album are certainly timeless, and it's true, the pain sort of comes pouring out when you're a bit under the influence. A friend of mine killed herself a week before the album was released, so for me especially, the title track and Angel Down hit quit hard - cried my eyes out a good few times. The whole album really served as a healing moment for me during those weeks, as the reoccurring theme is family and friends.

I've dropped acid too while listening to the album, and Perfect Illusion TRANSFORMED before my very ears. :laughga: Don't get me wrong, I listen to the album sober all the time. But the fact that it's layers peel right in front of you as you sip from the bottle... there are reasons Joanne is tied with BTW as my two favorite Gaga records.

It's INSANE how much I relate to this. Every single Gaga album came at *just* the right time in my life. It's so bizarre, sometimes I feel like she's legit spying on me.  

Preach sister! That's what I was going for !

Call me when you listen to album high, it's a different level lol

Especially PI, DH, DiC, Joanne, and Angel Down

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived