SBLI may have low ratings; Trump and streams are blamed

JoeJane

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
14 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

Whats your problem with the guitar? Ler Gaga do what she loves: be a musician.

I shouldn't care but it's the haters that are gonna be the issue. They always look for the first thing to trash on her with and with 100+ million watchers, Gaga is going to get TRASHED with her barely passable live guitar playing skills. How about she be a musician with what she does best: piano, vocals, and keytar. She's an expert at them so why not show the world that? This is the ****ing Superbowl not a damn recital. Gaga's guitar playing skills, at this point in time, aren't presentable at a stage like this. Not a chance. That guitar shouldn't even touch her hand. I don't mind her playing it at any other place. Just for the love of God, not the superbowl.

That's my problem with the guitar.

17 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Things would just never go smoothly for us

zLYO1JJ.gif

It's even worse for us Britney fans :madge: 

Thomas P
4 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

what in the actual F**K did I just watch?

ARTPOP.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

yASSsss
6 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

All I can say is

the **** is this :what: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Thomas P
10 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

the **** is this  

artpop-gif-1.gif

in it's truest form.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

That J
27 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

All I can say is

This looks like a BTW video interlude for the Joanne Ball Tour!! 😜

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
19 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I shouldn't care but it's the haters that are gonna be the issue. They always look for the first thing to trash on her with and with 100+ million watchers, Gaga is going to get TRASHED with her barely passable live guitar playing skills. How about she be a musician with what she does best: piano, vocals, and keytar. She's an expert at them so why not show the world that? This is the ****ing Superbowl not a damn recital. Gaga's guitar playing skills, at this point in time, aren't presentable at a stage like this. Not a chance. That guitar shouldn't even touch her hand. I don't mind her playing it at any other place. Just for the love of God, not the superbowl.

That's my problem with the guitar.

I agree.  It wouldn't bother me on the tour. She's already done that during Venus on ArtRAVE and she's obviously been trying harder lately as her playing at least LOOKS better than it did then.  Im all for her practicing and using it in the future or elsewhere when it isn't as big of a deal but like you said....this is the SB!!   The audience is too massive and too attentive to play artist when you're already an artist. 

Lextyr97
Just now, MonsterJames333 said:

I agree.  It wouldn't bother me on the tour. She's already done that during Venus on ArtRAVE and she's obviously been trying harder lately as her playing at least LOOKS better than it did then.  Im all for her practicing and using it in the future or elsewhere when it isn't as big of a deal but like you said....this is the SB!!   The audience is too massive and too attentive to play artist when you're already an artist. 

Exactly.

She could give the best halftime show ever, and she'll still get **** for her rookie guitar skills if she decides to play. Just look at the AMA's for example.

That J
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

Exactly.

She could give the best halftime show ever, and she'll still get **** for her rookie guitar skills if she decides to play. Just look at the AMA's for example.

Right.  There's just no reason to add that in when it's not 100%.  Especially considering how 100% she is at 99 other things. 

gagzus

The majority audience who watches the Super Bowl are bigoted straight men so I think the **** not.

The queen of gays better pull a stunt on them and open with Born This Way and have gay pride flags and everything 

Economy

People dont have to follow football to whatch superbowl

besides, the half-time is whatched by non foot-ball fans

This is nothing to worry about

besides, streaming which may decline live viewers is whats gonna allow a global audience not in North America to whatch the half-tome later :) 

JustYouandI

You guys are forgetting the load of fans that don't usually watch the Superbowl who will tune in just to see her and then tune off. Even if the ratings in general are a little lower, the fact the Halftime will get a huge increase in comparison to other segments of the show, like it usually happens, will prove that whatever is going on with Trump  didn't affect people from being interested in Lady Gaga. 

7 hours ago, kvnrp said:

I still don't get what the election has to do with football's ratings :huh:

Where the debates and the games airing at the same time :huh:

Makes zero sense. I guess it's just easy to throw any kind of blame at Trump, since he is an easy definition of HATE and just why not, it's in season. :nails: It all needs no reason.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived