💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SBLI may have low ratings; Trump and streams are blamed

JoeJane

Featured Posts

Blahwhatever22

Of all the Superbowls it had to be the year Gaga is performing.. At Least we can be assured that she will get like 100+ million views which is still amazing.

8vusd1A.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
5 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I don't really think it matters at all. The only thing that matters is what Gaga brings to the table. 

I think I'm literally going to cry if Gaga has that guitar in her hand for even a few seconds. 

Off topic but every time I read a post from you, I hear your voice saying it in my mind :deadbanana:

chaeri pls

Fame IV
6 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I don't really think it matters at all. The only thing that matters is what Gaga brings to the table. 

I think I'm literally going to cry if Gaga has that guitar in her hand for even a few seconds. 

Whats your problem with the guitarra? Ler Gaga do what she loves: be a musician.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
8 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Whats your problem with the guitar? Ler Gaga do what she loves: be a musician.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
5 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Yes Gaga, No ratings here we go :(

Don't let THIS article manipulate you. At the lowest SB will still have more than 105 million viewers, which it's huge and also a widespread media coverage

A Star is Born ⭐

That J

There's nothing to truly worry about here because even if the ratings are down, you're still looking at 100+ million viewers.  Personally, I don't sense a decline at all because people will welcome this "distraction" (so to speak) DUE to all the Presidential insanity. If Gaga's show isn't the most watched ever, it's still the most watched thing at that moment so it's all good.  My only prayer is IF there are surprise artists performing with her, it doesn't become a Coldplay situation where they basically became background singers.  

Inevitably, Gaga will make headlines, the world will be watching in some capacity, sales will go up and tour tickets will move.  I'm on the edge of my seat!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

5 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

Don't let THIS article manipulate you. At the lowest SB will still have more than 105 million viewers, which it's huge and also a widespread media coverage

i know that lol what I said is that if Gaga has less viewers than Bey. Madonna, Katy etc. all the "No Gaga No Ratings"  that we've been saying for years will backfire so bad lol :D  I mean I know that SBHT ratings are dependent on the teams that are playing, but Haters don't care so yeah.. 

Thomas P

All I can say is

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

At least now y'all have an excuse to use for when Joanne's SB boost won't be that big of a deal. :giggle:

it wasn't laaaahv

Lextyr97
47 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Off topic but every time I read a post from you, I hear your voice saying it in my mind :deadbanana:

Lmao I wish I did the same with your posts, tbh. I love your voice 😩😩

Archived