💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SBLI may have low ratings; Trump and streams are blamed

JoeJane

Featured Posts

Economy
On 2017-01-15 at 11:27 AM, Zilla said:

I think because people are done with the media in general and hearing about Trump. Every day he's on the news saying this or that, and when you're streaming you're away from that.  Not to mention he was crying foul how the debates were at the same time as the games, so you're right. 

I also think if the Pats make it, people will either not watch because the Pats are the love to be hated team or people will watch to see them lose if they do, depending on who wins in the NFC. If it's a Cowboys/Patriots game it'll be even worse  But everyone watches the super bowl anyway so don't be too concerned.

I hope the halftime show commercials are crazy (wishful thinking) because it'll give people a reason to tune in. That's she's still the same Gaga she was for those times. 

Tbh. The dropped ratings came from casual (non-hardcore i assume) football whatchers

If regular ppl who dont generally whatch football whatch superbowl from tradition then ppl who used to follow it definitely will

Besides, anyone who changed to streaming is still gonna whatch it, it simply wont be counted on tv live viewers. So this will have 0 negative impact in North America and they al worried :rip: 

In fact streaming only helps Gaga reach global audience with Half-time since in Europe Asia and Japan it will be late and most will be asleep and wont whatch it... streaming lets them see it later!!!

:) 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

Doesn't make sense. 

Like, yeah their ratings may have been low because of debates, but there is no debate that day lol and it is not like Americans forget about the Super Bowl because they have missed two matches :toofunny: 

Archived