💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you love Joanne's visual ?

AnnTakamaki

Do you really like Joanne's visual ?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Do you really like Joanne's visual ?

• NOPE
    • YASSS
    • In between

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki

let be honest, i wanna know if you guys really like/love Joanne's visual ? :oprah: 

from clothes, music videos, album/ singles cover, photoshoot, performance .....etc what do you think about it :oprah: ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Could you add like an "in between" option? I absolutely love some of the visuals, but other's I'm not too keen on.  

🃏🖤👹

blackpink

YAASSSSS 

I LOVE THE CROP TOPS AND BOOTY SHORTS

I LOVE THE PERFECT ILLUSION VIDEO

I LOVE THE MILLION REASONS VIDEO

IDC FIGHT ME 

warhol killer

On her live performances YAAASSS

but on the music visuals not really lols

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

AnnTakamaki
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Could you add like an "in between" option? I absolutely love some of the visuals, but other's I'm not too keen on.  

added :classy:

Fernster7

I love most of the visuals except for the music videos, specifically the MR MV. The performances are great and most of the fashion too.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Panchecco

I have been loving her look and the photoshoots... the only thing that I still don't like it's the MR video. I think mainly because it is just a bunch of already seen footage/looks. I love PI music video and I died when I first saw the Apple Commercial but seeing those 2 concepts get "recycled" in a music video made everything look cheap and lazy.. 

Spoiler

also, I hate that pink effect in most of the "apple commercial" scenes in the video

I like the feminine take, i like the Bazaar photos. I liked the cover of PI, the Apple comercial some parts of the performances

overall it's a no. It wasnt laaaaave.

Archived