💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga pre-ARTPOP and ARTPOP attitude

BloodyJudas

Featured Posts

BloodyJudas

I don't know about you but I feel like Gaga assumed a completely different attitude and voice (as well as accent) during her pre-ARTPOP and ARTPOP era. The way she walked, talked and the clothes she was wearing at the time were absolutely more colorful ,artsy and sometimes could come off as kitsch. She also acted in a very peculiar way while promoting her supremely popular fragnance " FAME". To me she appeared more artificial, snobbish and I had never seen Gaga as self-confident as she was back in 2012-13. I may be wrong but this is my opinion regarding this matter and I would love you guys to tell me what you make of Gaga right before and during her ARTPOP era. Do you miss 2012-13 Gaga or are you happy with the way Gaga is now? :)

Share your thoughts

Helxig

She was depressed and high as f.uck...

Not even kidding.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Squeeshy Keety

I think it kind of speaks to how unhappy she was behind it all. She has never come off to me as narcissistic, and I just think she was trying to bury herself so deep in the art that she lost a little bit of herself at the time. 

I'm so glad she made Joanne, so she can stop putting on a performance over her pain :yay:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Helxig
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Because she was high as **** all the time. :laughga:

Not that I can shame her for it. :lolga:

Lol beat me to it!

And ikr :trollga:  hook me up because there's none available where I live atm.

Helxig
Just now, Squeeshy Keety said:

I think it kind of speaks to how unhappy she was behind it all. She has never come off to me as narcissistic, and I just think she was trying to bury herself so deep in the art that she lost a little bit of herself at the time. 

I'm so glad she made Joanne, so she can stop putting on a performance over her pain :yay:

I can see now that her throwing herself into all day and night art mode during that time, even naming her album ARTPOP, she was rebelling against the industry that was trying so hard to strip her creativity away so she'd make sales.

BloodyJudas
Just now, Squeeshy Keety said:

I completely agree with you ;) She seems much happier now and I don't care about the charts or how much she will sell. What matters to me is her health and well being and as long as she seems fine, we should be fine.

the black to clear thing that she always talked about with the perfume is so stupid lol like of course when it's sprayed it doesn't look black... I mean put coke in a spray bottle

that second video "when the juice evacuates from the perfume bottle" :saladga:

i don't love this gaga but she's funny and ridiculous so that's fun

xoxo Craig

She was high at that point in time, now she is clean she sounds better and is a better person. I prefer the Gaga now.

lol at her FAME interview, she has no idea what she is talking about

End Racism Now

Gagadonna
28 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

I don't know about you but I feel like Gaga assumed a completely different attitude and voice (as well as accent)

She always does with each album :/ which I don't really appreacite but well

Archived