Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Afraid Joanne tour tickets will sell out too quickly.

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

Illuminati
4 minutes ago, Blake said:

I honestly doubt she'll be doing M&G's this time round. However during artRAVE, the M&G (ARTPOP Zone) sold out in seconds. 

why not? isn't she all about one on one human connection this era? lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pink sushi

Even if tickets sell out before you can get them, there's always STUBHUB. I don't know why people act like if they sell out then you have absolutely no way of going to the show. :wtf: You will have to pay a bit more for the tickets, but they are still easily accessible. 

venusfly
36 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Lmao people thinking Gaga can't sell arenas anymore :smh:

She barely did for Artrave..

LetsGetHigh
1 hour ago, Same DNA said:

Of course you would come to this thread to say this. expected...

What the ****? ahh.gif

GagaMyBlood95
44 minutes ago, LG said:

She barely did for Artrave..

She literally only "struggled" to sell out dates in Australia, the rest was pretty much 95% or more sold out.. Not really a struggle

ImpossiblePrincess
2 hours ago, pink sushi said:

Even if tickets sell out before you can get them, there's always STUBHUB. I don't know why people act like if they sell out then you have absolutely no way of going to the show. :wtf: You will have to pay a bit more for the tickets, but they are still easily accessible. 

what is stubhub

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Haroon

London sells out kinda fast but like BoomKack said there are multiple chances to get them so you should be fine, and I'm guessing she'll have like at least 2 dates anyway :laughga: If you don't manage to get them from the official sale then you can always try http://viagogo.com, they're a trustworthy vendor who play the middleman between people selling their tickets - I've used them multiple times and had absolutely no issues. The charges for the tickets won't be much higher than standard price for GA I imagine, but for seating it can go quite pricey in comparison to the actual face value price :huh: 

BuzzcutSeason

I would think the opposite will happen although i've never really looked at stats for her european tours.

venusfly
2 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

She literally only "struggled" to sell out dates in Australia, the rest was pretty much 95% or more sold out.. Not really a struggle

They came close to selling out because her team didn't ever offer the venues full capacity in tickets. For mostly all of the dates the tickets would approach being near 'sold out' but would still be far short of how the venue would sell for actual sell-out artists

For example, as you mentioned in Australia, Perth Arena sold out but only because they only offered less than half the venue's seats in tickets

PetiteMonstre

I'm really hoping there's a second leg to this tour since I won't be able to make anything in NA in July :giveup:

Lemonade

Is Little Monsters.com having technical issues because I'm trying to request to join but it always says "error"? 

KURUSHITOVSKA

They won't sell out fast lmao, dont worry. Just be there at the very right moment they go on sale

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

UK usually sells out pretty quick every time she comes here, last time the first glasgow date was sold out within a few hours, pre-sale is horrific everytime also. I'm sure you'll get tickets though as long as you are on the website for it hitting 9am. 

Archived