Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Afraid Joanne tour tickets will sell out too quickly.

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Do my trick, borrow your mother's, father's, sister's, brother's phones, laptops, tablets, and all that and make sure to have them around in case you need their finger prints lelelel :gaycat:

Or....., logged in into the Gaga page on ticket website hours early, or leave them overnight cos sometimes thet can.open earlier unannounced, and keep refresh it every 1-2 minutes :sis:

@littlemonsterL5

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle

It'll probably sell out quickly in places like London or Paris where she always sells massively but don't worry

Just be ready on the site before they launch, I got ARTRAVE tickets for birmingham and london so easily and when I saw Beyonce in 2016 that was the easiest i've ever bought tickets before! You just have to be on your laptop and ready to go

ImpossiblePrincess

I have people looking out for me as well. Is Standing less expensive then seating? When I went to Kylies KMO tour in 2014 I was like way way way far back like almost last row on the top row in Manchester and they were like £60 - £90

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

KleinGa
On 1/15/2017 at 10:54 PM, Gaga Monster said:

I am actually afraid they won't sell out

same.

EYYYYEEEEE bow down to pray....... every day that she sells out

Don't use Vileagogo or Stub Hub unless you want to pay alot more than face value and make ticket touts more wealthy, tickets always come available before show date at Ticketmaster etc

here in the UK I don't see a big rush for tickets, the world isn't that interested anymore.

Katie14

Isn't the reason why tickets sell out so quickly because 3rd party sources like Stubhub buy a ton of tickets and then you have to end up buying from them? Why is that even allowed? Does anyone know how any of this works?

Archived