💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Come to Mama as a single

blackcoffee

Featured Posts

phobiafied

It's absolutely one of my faves on the album so I'd love to see it get single treatment. As far as how the GP would receive it, I'm not even going to pretend that I'm capable of predicting that.

I'm just going to consider it lucky if we get another single at all, sadly. And if I had to play little manager and pick my personal choice for third single it would be John Wayne. :rockstar:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, redhoodieslime said:

Yes, but...

Imagine what the music video would look like :cryga: 

her team is actually ahead and it's already released

I don't think it will happen, but I'd so be down for it. One of my favorites on the album, and probably the best produced on the album. It's just such a BOP! Always puts me in a good mood, and has me and my friends groovin along to it. :yay: :firega: 

We're all Stronger Together!

I'm here for it who cares? People need to understand that gaga flops when she tries to be releatable so 

AlexanderMagno

Better than "I Ain't Your Mama" :nails:

I absolutely love Come to Mama and I agree it would be an awesome song to release as a single. I agree with @blackcoffee, I mean have you heard Love on the Brain? THAT is what you call a radio-friendly song? And yet, it is slaying. Come to Mama is the closest Gaga is to a "come together" anthem and that is what she said she wanted to bring with this album. If it flops, well what's new anyway? At least she will release a single that is truly meaningful, instead of choosing it because it will probably be well received on the charts.

tonythewitch

this is a perfect glam pop song and it would make a great single. I dont see what's cringey about the title

blackcoffee
2 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I absolutely love Come to Mama and I agree it would be an awesome song to release as a single. I agree with @blackcoffee, I mean have you heard Love on the Brain? THAT is what you call a radio-friendly song? And yet, it is slaying. Come to Mama is the closest Gaga is to a "come together" anthem and that is what she said she wanted to bring with this album. If it flops, well what's new anyway? At least she will release a single that is truly meaningful, instead of choosing it because it will probably be well received on the charts.

I know it looks like most don't agree, but idk, that's kind of where my brain went.

I know Rihanna is a different kind of star then Gaga, but I would have never thought she would release "Love on the Brain" as a single (like I said, I like it, but it's not exactly radio friendly for these times) and that it would actually be doing well on the radio (better than "Kiss It Better", which is like THE best song on Anti).

"Come to Mama" has a similar retro sound as LOTB, so I just feel if she took a risk and released it, she may just piggy back on the success Rihanna is having with a similar sound. 

AlexanderMagno
4 hours ago, blackcoffee said:

I know it looks like most don't agree, but idk, that's kind of where my brain went.

I know Rihanna is a different kind of star then Gaga, but I would have never thought she would release "Love on the Brain" as a single (like I said, I like it, but it's not exactly radio friendly for these times) and that it would actually be doing well on the radio (better than "Kiss It Better", which is like THE best song on Anti).

"Come to Mama" has a similar retro sound as LOTB, so I just feel if she took a risk and released it, she may just piggy back on the success Rihanna is having with a similar sound. 

To be honest, I actually think Come to Mama is one of the most radio-friendly songs in Joanne :duck: it has a catchy chorus, well produced, distinctive instrumentals... It's very nice.

Archived