Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What roles would you love to see Gaga play?

huttont

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

A buisness woman tbh haha

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
huttont
20 hours ago, RochestrMonstr said:

This may seem cliche, but I could see her doing a great job at a live version of many of the Disney villains. A young modern twist added to Cruella DeVil, or like a really amazing Maleficent, or even the Wicked Queen from Snow White.

I think it would so cool to see her as a reimagined Ursula. She would nail Poor Unfortunate Souls. article-0-1F70F74900000578-398_634x737.j

Bm-P5vdCEAAodRt.jpgariel_voice_by_donatelladrago-d47bkdw.jp

Edit: and can you imagine her as Vanessa?? lady-gaga-brown-hair.jpgVanessa-Ursala-disney-princess-19584430-

The Child
6 hours ago, huttont said:

I would live for this. She would be perfect.

IKr! And they never made a female Sith Lord.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

On 1/14/2017 at 11:43 PM, Disco Queen said:

Live-movies_cruella.jpg

Cruella De Vil

On 1/15/2017 at 0:39 AM, RochestrMonstr said:

This may seem cliche, but I could see her doing a great job at a live version of many of the Disney villains. A young modern twist added to Cruella DeVil, or like a really amazing Maleficent, or even the Wicked Queen from Snow White.

Not that any of these would ever happen , especially considering all of them already had live action versions made at least somewhat recently. 

On 1/15/2017 at 1:16 AM, alp0707 said:

I was here to write this

Gaga would be perfect for Cruella, but Disney already adapting a live-action movie for the character and Emma Stone is attached to star. Emma is great, so I her doing the character justice and it will probably become a franchise if the film is successful.

5 hours ago, huttont said:

I think it would so cool to see her as a reimagined Ursula. She would nail Poor Unfortunate Souls. article-0-1F70F74900000578-398_634x737.j

Bm-P5vdCEAAodRt.jpgariel_voice_by_donatelladrago-d47bkdw.jp

Edit: and can you imagine her as Vanessa?? lady-gaga-brown-hair.jpgVanessa-Ursala-disney-princess-19584430-

This is another role that would be great for Gaga.

Disney is adapting a live-action version of The Little Mermaid. It's rumored Chloe Grace Moretz is in talks to star, which is great because she's an amazing actress, stans for Gaga, and Ursula hasn't been casted yet.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived