💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Joanne' is Fading

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Dominic

Did it ever really shine though? 

I'd bet a majority of the initial sales/streams were by fans which seems to be a constant with Gaga. Huge sales at first and then it drops straight away. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

I'd like to think Joanne is just a side project. A GP bait, as I would say, that is successful on achieving one goal: Superbowl.

So I still have faith she'll go back to her roots for the next album. She just did this to bring a specific type of target audience.

I've had this dream too since the day she released the PI video, hoepfully she created this Joanne persona and album just to get the approval of the Super Bowl committe to perform there and she will use the event to make her real comeback, realse a new album with the bops we all want and announce a worldwide tour

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

blackpink

listen to the music, don't worry about other people listening to it or how many copies it has sold!  as long as you're enjoying it is all that matters at the end of the day. 

Unless you aren't enjoying it, and I can't really help you there unless you just listen to her old music when she was at her peak in popularity, which some people here seem to hold onto. 

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Naor Daniel said:

What are you guys expecting though? Almost all albums out are better than Joanne.

You can't force people to buy and listen to worse albums.

thank you for your opinion. xD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Decodekid

well i mean she's not doing any promo at the moment, of course is not gonna sell much, just wait for the super bowl, sales will RISE

giphy.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Same DNA said:

This thread will also fade in relevancy very soon. Can't wait for the album to go #1 again after the SB. Anyways January sales are low for everyone.

P.S.: This isn't really an opinion, more like a fact.

Girl what's going to #1 after the SB will be TF and TFM not Joanne!! LOL

Free My Mind
1 hour ago, AKB48 said:

what did you expect?

no one is here for basic visual gaga playing country songs, not even her own fans

giphy.gif

i am

Free My Mind
45 minutes ago, AKB48 said:

I've had this dream too since the day she released the PI video, hoepfully she created this Joanne persona and album just to get the approval of the Super Bowl committe to perform there and she will use the event to make her real comeback, realse a new album with the bops we all want and announce a worldwide tour

and people call the people that like Joanne delusional...

MessyTop
10 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

well i mean she's not doing any promo at the moment, of course is not gonna sell much, just wait for the super bowl, sales will RISE

giphy.gif

Gurl for real? She might do 1 song from Joanne and that's about it. Is the greatest hit super bowl halftime show! 

1 hour ago, Same DNA said:

Can't wait for the album to go #1 again after the SB.

P.S.: This isn't really an opinion, more like a fact.

BookmarkT!

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Edonis
1 minute ago, Free My Mind said:

and people call the people that like Joanne delusional...

I think majority of the fans on here (whether they like her "new" persona, Fashion, videos, etc.) can agree that Joanne isn't a bad album. Those few fans who are upset and whatnot can just deal with it tbh. 

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I think majority of the fans on here (whether they like her "new" persona, Fashion, videos, etc.) can agree that Joanne isn't a bad album. Those few fans who are upset and whatnot can just deal with it tbh. 

Is not a bad album, is a mediocre album. And that's the T gaga-kiss.gif

Archived