💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you really believe Gaga deserved to win a Golden Globe

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

for those saying no, it's so funny cause everyone in here was soo excited for Gaga to win an Oscar so why not a Golden Globe :flutter:

She actually DESERVED that damn Oscar

I'm still not over it 

F you Samantha  :nails:   

Over.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

No. Kirsten Did.

She did derserve the Oscar though.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Mister Gaga

No. But she deserved the oscar.

Karma is real, i guess. She'll win one for ASIB tho. Regardless if it is for music or acting, she'll have one.

Magneto

She won a Golden Globe?!

When did this happen?!

Oh, yeah...

Last...year...

Spoiler

3XAjp1IB7Ewec.gif

Free my mind

If I'm being completely honest, no she didn't. I'm glad and happy that she won but she didn't deserve to.

This are questions that deserve NO

Did beyonce deserve to win VOTY over hello? NO

Did beyonce deserve to win 8 vmas and tie with Gaga for most win in a night? No

Did Gaga deserve her golden globe? Yes cos she actually acted and did a 50/50 job, honestly people who aren't stans and close followers were blown away so she deserved it :nails:

romonster

Granted the women nominated alongside her were probably more experienced in acting and delivered better performances but at least Gaga worked her ass off for American Horror Story and it isn't every day that you see a musician and singer-songwriter first and foremost so committed to improving in that department.

If she had half-assed her role and hadn't taken it seriously and then received the Golden Globe, then I'd see a reason to say she didn't deserve it.

I'm sure the other nominees know that you don't always win even when you deserve it. That's how the entertainment industry works.

Panchecco

I think she did :whitney:

For being her very first job as a main actress in a big tv show she was GREAT and you could clearly see her acting get better and better as the season progressed. I think they wanted to recognize Gaga's bravery and talent and she deserves this type of recognition. 

I mean The Countess's story was tied to every character in the season and she was on screen with huge and talented actors like Evan, Sarah, Kathy or Matt Bomer but she was still able to become a cold hearted blood sucking 100 years old murderer....

19 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

No, I was very surprised when she won. Then again it's not like award shows always reward or nominate the most deserving person.

True!

GagaXCupcakke

Yes! The golden globes aren't a prestigious award show.  She won because she's a celebrity. 

Now if she won an Emmy, I would agree that she probably wouldn't deserve that. 

No she didnt deserve it at  all. Especially compared to Kirsten Dunst in hindsight.

But as a Gaga fan was happy none the less. But I think that did a diservice to her just handing her the award.

1 minute ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

Yes! The golden globes aren't a prestigious award show.  She won because she's a celebrity. 

Now if she won an Emmy, I would agree that she probably wouldn't deserve that. 

Still not over the fact TIHTY won an Emmy but they didn't put her name in :laughga:

TBH I don't think even Gaga was expecting that like... I think she was really shook 

Archived