Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga ever star in AHS again?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Pretty Savage
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It already happened. We should have a thread for the Fame Ball then.

Well there's Tours thread :reductive:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame
On 2/15/2017 at 11:36 PM, freebit said:

It seems less and less likely. 

I loved her in Hotel, and it was such a fun, highly rewarding, and unexpectedly low-stakes project for her. I'm perfectly fine with her not coming back though. The writing is dreadful, and I feel like Ryan is running these characters and actors into the ground (unnecessary Coven/Murder House spin-off; overuse and misuse of Sarah Paulson etc). I feel like the cast is becoming too good for that show. I only want her to comeback if the writing and the role is interesting. 

Yes! Everything you just said.

AHS served as a great side-project during Gaga's hiatus from music, but she's already achieved most of what she was looking for in a television role - praise and recognition as proved by her Golden Globe award. Even if Gaga was interested, AHS has been going downhill, and I wouldn't be surprised if it receives the axe by the time Gaga's schedule frees up in a year or two.

Gaga's next detour from music will be a movie role, which we already see her getting heavily involved in now with A Star is Born.

• 2 months later...
moonpig8400

hopefully if its a good episode and good role for her.. maybe she can just do a one episode cameo !!!

The last episode of AHS HOTEL was so disappointing though -- it offered no resolve and loads of loose ends if i remember right . had no momentum was really random 

the bit where Gaga got shot was amazing and dramatic though but i can't remember if the was the last episode, or if it was just really early on in the last episode 

ArtGagaPop

I hope not. I never watched AHS and won't because of gaga (i hate gore and horror), i rather have her focus on actually deliviering visuals for her songs again(Joanne videos are ok, JW good but i still want more) and more family freindly acting roles. ASIB is a step in the right direction and i will watch that(maybe not on cinema though). 

Taylor Z
19 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I hope not. I never watched AHS and won't because of gaga (i hate gore and horror), i rather have her focus on actually deliviering visuals for her songs again(Joanne videos are ok, JW good but i still want more) and more family freindly acting roles. ASIB is a step in the right direction and i will watch that(maybe not on cinema though). 

I haven't watched AHS either!

The endless sex scenes are a turn off for me honestly

como estas

monketsharona

I hope she will, she fitted very good. She was so brilliant as Scathach in Roanoke ! I doubt she'll be in AHS7 (unless a guest appearance in one episode). But I could see her back in 2018 for the Coven / MH season

Though if I had to pick one actress back I would love Jessica Lange to return a lot more than Lady Gaga. But at this point I think there's a lot more chances to see Gaga back.

Dorothy Gale
Just now, monketsharona said:

I hope she will, she fitted very good. She was so brilliant as Scathach in Roanoke ! I doubt she'll be in AHS7 (unless a guest appearance in one episode). But I could see her back in 2018 for the Coven / MH season

Though if I had to pick one actress back I would love Jessica Lange to return a lot more than Lady Gaga. But at this point I think there's a lot more chances to see Gaga back.

If she doesn't guest star in season seven I doubt she'll reappear. Once ASIB comes out I doubt Gaga will want to be associated with AHS. 

monketsharona
8 hours ago, Dorothy Gale said:

If she doesn't guest star in season seven I doubt she'll reappear. Once ASIB comes out I doubt Gaga will want to be associated with AHS. 

Let's not condider AHS as the biggest **** ever existed. She won a Golden Globe for this show and she's friend with Ryan Murphy + the main cast and crew...

Most of people involved in AHS are probably more talented as actors than some of the people involved ASIB..

VOLANTIS

I'm here for her being in a new Ryan show though. Something well written and planned, on the levels of Feud. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Let's not condider AHS as the biggest **** ever exitsed. She won a Golden Globe for this show and she's is friend with Ryan Murphy + the main cast and crew...

Most of people involved in AHS are probably more talented as actors than some of the people involved ASIB..

Plus he did give us Seasons 1 and 2 which are hailed so I don't doubt that if he can actually plan and execute a similarly strong season. I guess it's going to be a team effort. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

freebit

Since ASIB's production ceases in early June she could actually film a small role for this if she really wanted to overload her schedule. 

I feel like Ryan knows Gaga isn't going to be a guaranteed staple for AHS though. He mentioned he hoped to work with her on "upcoming projects" which appears to imply non-AHS stuff. Like I said before, the show's writing is for the birds, so I'm not too disappointed.

God Control

If she's gonna play a lead role, portraying a character that shows her full potential, then yes. Otherwise, what's the point? Scathach could've easily been played by any actress. She didn't add anything to the character and the character didn't bring much to the table of the show, either.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
courtneylove

I kind of doubt it. Gaga won a Golden Globe for her role in the show so she definitely has what it takes to do even bigger things. I would love to see her win an Oscar for Best Actress in future films she does, maybe even ASIB, if it is eligible to be nominated. 

Archived