💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga ever star in AHS again?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I could see her being back, she's close friend with Ryan Murphy and she loves working on AHS

Though I would be far more excited if Jessica Lange would be back.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I hope she stars in AHS again but then that Bradley Cooper project is more high-profile and important though...

HOTNebraskaGuy

Well first of all she filmed Machette Kills in 2012 while touring, so being on tour really wouldn't be a good excuse. 

However I feel as though she's done with AHS...

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• 2 weeks later...
bitchimtrying

Probably not, but i'm glad that she did it because I feel like the acting community in Hollywood take her a bit more seriously now, and don't just see her as some singer trying to act. 

JudasIsAHolyFoo

As much as I loved The Countess, I don''t want her back on full time. An episode or 2 cameo a season I'd love! But Gaga has the potential to do great things with her acting career!

Such as: 

Spoiler

Doctor Who! 

bornthiswaymusicvideo.gif 

Spoiler

The Doctor better watch out as this Alien has plans for Planet Earth

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Dorothy Gale
3 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

As much as I loved The Countess, I don''t want her back on full time. An episode or 2 cameo a season I'd love! But Gaga has the potential to do great things with her acting career!

Such as: 

Hide contents

Doctor Who! 

bornthiswaymusicvideo.gif 

Hide contents

The Doctor better watch out as this Alien has plans for Planet Earth

Not trying to be rude, but Doctor Who isn't big enough for Gaga imo. 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, Dorothy Gale said:

Lmao I know for sure it isn't. It's huge in the UK, but North America its just an average show.

Spoiler

I've also heard they have written an episode in case they do get her on the show :giveup:

She is apparently to play a villain from a far away planet, where she is known for her outrageous fashion across the galaxy *cue venus intro* 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

• 2 weeks later...
AtLeastLetMeTal
On 1/24/2017 at 1:15 AM, Dorothy Gale said:

Kylie Minogue was on Doctor Who! If it's good enough for her it's good enough for Gaga!

It would be good exposure in the UK and I think the show kinda suits her, it's campy and fun but also dark. It's futuristic, there is lots of room for crazy fashion.

It sounds like the perfect fit! At least as a guest star for an episode.

On 1/14/2017 at 2:20 PM, Dorothy Gale said:

I think Scathach may be the last AHS character Gaga will ever portray. It's clear Gaga won't star in AHS: 7 as she'll be touring or filming ASIB or preparing for the halftime show during filming times, and I believe 2018 will be consumed by promotion for ASIB and/or LG6, and we know she won't be playing Donatella in ACS. 

She will probably be back in 2019 or 2020 when she will take her deserved break.

LastNight

I can see her showing up for a small role or a cameo in future seasons for sure. I doubt she'd be able to take on a main role again but if she did I would love for it to be in the Coven/Murder House crossover season.

She will return and y'all can seethe :madge:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

monketsharona

Well concerning Gaga's projects I don't think ASIB will take her a huge amount of time one it's shot and the EP / album is done she'll have no other things to do for this. And it won't take her a year to promote it, a movie generally last 2 months (the best) in movie theaters, if it is a success. 

So she could definitely pull a new album in 2019 and star in AHS in 2018. 

evgenigerm2

I love the show and her presence was such a bonus, she was amazing and did a great job. I really hope she comes back even if it's for smaller parts (although I'd love to see her as a main character again). + she must come back since they're planning a Murder House/Coven crossover and she's the first Supreme.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived