💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga ever star in AHS again?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

I think Scathach may be the last AHS character Gaga will ever portray. It's clear Gaga won't star in AHS: 7 as she'll be touring or filming ASIB or preparing for the halftime show during filming times, and I believe 2018 will be consumed by promotion for ASIB and/or LG6, and we know she won't be playing Donatella in ACS. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

She needs to branch out and not get stuck in one series over and over even if it's an anthology otherwise she'll get typecast

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

lilmonster2424

I would love for her to have another small roll, and maybe one thats a little larger than Scathach but not as large as the Countess. 

Yo GagaGaga

I love the first 3 seasons of AHS, but its going down faster than PI on the charts. The 5th season will probably be the only time AHS raised her relevance, and that's only bc of the mysterious announcement. But now that she's already been in 2 "meh" seasons, with no sign of the show getting back to its old charm, I don't think its really needed

Panchecco

She probably won't be back for at next 2 seasons... but I think (and hope) she'll be back in the future...

No.

I can see her maybe making a cameo here and there if her schedule persists, but her initial experience on the show was amazing enough, no need to make it her day job. 

Spoiler

That said, I want her to continue working with Ryan. :lolga: Really wanted to see her in Scream Queens but oh well smh.

❀ x ❀

Without different writers the series is becoming a little meh. It's always cheap scares and same plots, where they always have a happen ending after a shÄŻtty experience in a house. hotel, etc.

Caesium

I feel like she's over it. She completely ignored Roanoke's existence. 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

KURUSHITOVSKA

I hope not because i'm tired of seeing a thread about AHS in here.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Archived