Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga out in YSL

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

57 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

It's literally almost a year of my rent :air: 

Still looks nice tbh, but definitely not worth it..

where do you live???

GagaMyBlood95
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

where do you live???

It's tragic I know, but the pay checks are very low so it's probably the same (or worse) when compared to US or Western countries :smh:

South East Europe - Serbia

PMKKARDASHiAN

Some of yall over here rocking YSL and I get mad when someone thinks my Calvin Klein coats came from The Buckle :deadbanana: 

LaMaisonGaga
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

So I'm the biggest fashion noob there is and it ain't really my thing either (I know; #FlopFan/FlopGhey:toofunny:) so pls don't laught at me, but I do have two questions:

1. How do you actually find her clothes/know what she's wearing? It seems like so much work!

2. Is it me or has Gaga been wearing a lot of YSL. What gives?

Ps. Neither of these questions are meant as shade, just genuine interest.

You're sweet thank you :hug: you're not a flop nor a noob lol.

1. Many of her clothes are really easy to identify. Since I'm a huge YSL lover, it's easy to recognize the clothes. For others, I simply ask her stylists and assistants. I'm friends with most of them and we talk almost daily. One of them even mistook me for a member of their team lol. For others, I deeply have to hunt down the Internet. A lot of knowledge in fashion brings you very far.

2. As @elijahfansaid, she brought every single item since the YSL S/S13 collection (start of hedi slimane)

lamaisongaga.com

Magneto
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

You're sweet thank you :hug: you're not a flop nor a noob lol.

1. Many of her clothes are really easy to identify. Since I'm a huge YSL lover, it's easy to recognize the clothes. For others, I simply ask her stylists and assistants. I'm friends with most of them and we talk almost daily. One of them even mistook me for a member of their team lol. For others, I deeply have to hunt down the Internet. A lot of knowledge in fashion brings you very far.

2. As @elijahfansaid, she brought every single item since the YSL S/S13 collection (start of hedi slimane)

Wow, that is so cool. I din't know that! She really loves his stuff, huh? Awesome!

I didn't say it in the previous post, but I really admire all the work you put into your posts!:hug:

Free my mind

LaMaisonGaga
4 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Wow, that is so cool. I din't know that! She really loves his stuff, huh? Awesome!

I didn't say it in the previous post, but I really admire all the work you put into your posts!:hug:

Thank you :hug: 

lamaisongaga.com

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Well, he's a big friend of hers, she and former Haus of Gaga creative director Matthew Williams were pretty outspoken about how much they wanted Slimane to go back to fashion, since he was on a designing hiatus back in the beginning of her career.

He's also a photographer, and is best known in the LM community for being behind TFM album cover and promo pictures.

Magneto
Just now, elijahfan said:

Well, he's a big friend of hers, she and former Haus of Gaga creative director Matthew Williams were pretty outspoken about how much they wanted Slimane to go back to fashion, since he was on a designing hiatus back in the beginning of her career.

He's also a photographer, and is best known in the LM community for being behind TFM album cover and promo pictures.

Wow, that's super interesting; I feel like such a flopfan:toofunny:

Free my mind

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Wow, that's super interesting; I feel like such a flopfan:toofunny:

No you're not, believe me I'm pretty sure most people on here have no idea about it. Which is a shame, because it really is interesting!

LaMaisonGaga
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

No you're not, believe me I'm pretty sure most people on here have no idea about it. Which is a shame, because it really is interesting!

High 5, fashion bro. Nailed that explanation.

lamaisongaga.com

doppelganger

I love Hedi menswear since his Dior Homme days. 

They're so ridiculously expensive though, but it's possible to get the look for much less. 

Archived