Get Joanne T Shirts at Urban Outfitters

KleinGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ophelia
2 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Lately, every celebrity merchandise has a big photo on the back and something simple like their name on the front. It looks so stunning!

I've noticed, but I'm not a fan of this trend. To each their own :unicorn:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

This is unisex I believe 

Those "unisex" t-shirts are always so baggy, even the xs

20 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Urban Outfitters though........ :toofunny:

What's wrong with it

CyanLights
23 minutes ago, Clip said:

What's wrong with it

All the scandals surrounding them, I'll get info in a sec

@Clip

here you go, basically the company is very backwards. For example, they create very insensitive materials, such as the bloody Kent State shirt (known for their massive school shooting) and the anti gay funding, and stuff like that. In addition, they steal a lot of designs from unknown Etsy designers which is a shame

29906170001_3786759873001_video-still-fo

http://theweek.com/articles/480961/15-urban-outfitters-controversies

4 hours ago, Ophelia said:

ew why on the back tho?

tumblr_nl9mqd03qR1u6n38po1_250.gif

It's because UO knows how some others trendset and people who are behind them usually follow. :giggle:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

44 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

@Clip

here you go, basically the company is very backwards. For example, they create very insensitive materials, such as the bloody Kent State shirt (known for their massive school shooting) and the anti gay funding, and stuff like that. In addition, they steal a lot of designs from unknown Etsy designers which is a shame

https://goo.gl/images/qB1UBt

http://theweek.com/articles/480961/15-urban-outfitters-controversies

Wow I didn't know this. I had heard about the bloody sweatshirt but I didn't remember the name of the store. Were they also the same ones with the "don't eat" t-shirt?

Edit: Omg they are. I just read the list. I actually remember reading something about controversial shirts a few months ago but I didn't think that they could all be from the same place

I usually like their clothes though, I have a lot of them

Spoiler

Thank god you don't like it because of the scandals, I thought you were going to reply something like "It's such a basic mainstream shop for white teens" :toofunny:

CyanLights
14 minutes ago, Clip said:

Wow I didn't know this. I had heard about the bloody sweatshirt but I didn't remember the name of the store. Were they also the same ones with the "don't eat" t-shirt?

Edit: Omg they are. I just read the list. I actually remember reading something about controversial shirts a few months ago but I didn't think that they could all be from the same place

I usually like their clothes though, I have a lot of them

Hide contents

Thank god you don't like it because of the scandals, I thought you were going to reply something like "It's such a basic mainstream shop for white teens" :toofunny:

Yeah its a shame, their clothes are alright but their mechandise is poorly made. Before  I learned about all the scandals, i had a few beer glasses from them, and on the packaging, it said machine washable. I cleaned them by hand and the art work came right off. It was a shame. I dont understand how anyone in their company thought those shirts were a good idea. Its sad really, the bloody Kent State sweatshirt sits weird with me. 

xoxo cupcakke

I hear you say Joanne tees; I hear Urban Outfitters say organic non-edible multimedia frock

Dominic

Generic. I hate the standard "stick a photo" on t-shirts. It always look like a Paint job.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived