news

Lady Gaga’s Tour ‘Already Booked,’ To Be Announced After Super Bowl

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMarty

It will depend on venues for Europe tbh. Arenas seem most likely, which lets her do winter there. Outdoor concerts are only allowed in the summer months (usually stops around September time) for the UK, Ireland, France, etc. and I imagine the same for Japan. If she's doing stadium shows in NA summer dates make sense, but that also reduces the number of shows so she can move elsewhere quickly, like Asia.

If stadium dates:

North America - May- early July 

Europe - July - early September [Glastonbury headliner]

South America - September-October [Rock in Rio headliner]

Asia/Middle East - October-November

Africa/Australia/NZ - December

NewUsername

I just hope she announces the European dates like max 1-2 weeks after the NA dates and/or that the NA dates fill the whole July/August period, so I can finally book my summer holiday :giveup:  I don't want to take the risk of already booking. Imagine if my tour date would be just when I'm abroad, I'd go nuts.

crisTEAne
12 minutes ago, MonsterMarty said:

Europe - July - early September

yes, please. :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

djBuffoon
50 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Not worlwide? :omg:

"Her world tour is happening shortly after..." :hor:

Tommy Monster

Just really hoping she´ll be in the US while I´m gonna be there this summer and then in Europe, not the other way around like Rihanna last year :toofunny:

Thrasher

I hope for Europe around end of spring - beginning of autumn, but it seems like she will come here in winter again. :madge:

Maybe there's a possibility she will do some stadiums in NA since she's starting there in summer. On the contrary I was thinking that she would have started in Europe (+ Glanstonbury) this summer and she would have done some stadiums here, but looking at Joanne's sales here it's okay for her to do arenas :awkney:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

asana15
19 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

is this site reliable?

Here's the author of the article. The guy knows less than we do:

About Peter Stavros
I'm Peter, the founder and editor of The Daily Twist. I reside in San Antonio. I'm a huge music fan and news junkie. When I'm not here, I'm working at SeaWorld. I've been reporting music for seven years now. I also like soccer, documentaries, buffalo wings, and late night talk shows.

Levine

And of course she'll come in Italy in November, when it's cold and it'll rain. I was hoping for a summer date this time :( Milan is too cold for me, I'll pass. 

If the "STADIUM" dates are real, I feel like it would end up "cutting" some extra dates.

I wouldn't feel surprised about May\Jun and then Europe in July. I think that if the tour follow the sucess of the album in Europe, she'll do "less dates" than she usually do.

Our "only sure" is that she'll be in South America around September for Rock in Rio

SpookyKid
41 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Excuse me, but what has Argentina done for her? :giggle:

:classy:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

AndrewGr
25 minutes ago, MonsterMarty said:

It will depend on venues for Europe tbh. Arenas seem most likely, which lets her do winter there. Outdoor concerts are only allowed in the summer months (usually stops around September time) for the UK, Ireland, France, etc. and I imagine the same for Japan. If she's doing stadium shows in NA summer dates make sense, but that also reduces the number of shows so she can move elsewhere quickly, like Asia.

If stadium dates:

North America - May- early July 

Europe - July - early September [Glastonbury headliner]

South America - September-October [Rock in Rio headliner]

Asia/Middle East - October-November

Africa/Australia/NZ - December

But ASIB shootings start in April... And she will need at least 3 months for this. So I don't see the tour starting before July. :huh:

Archived