💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s Tour ‘Already Booked,’ To Be Announced After Super Bowl

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

C2GKFUMVEAE9wez.jpg

Lady Gaga’s gearing up for a big year. The singer is set to take the stage at the halftime show of Super Bowl 51 in Houston in just a few weeks. But, that is not everything she is working on. Her world tour is happening shortly after, with dates set in stone for North America.

A source close to the singer revealed that the show concept planning is in its early stages. However, the itinerary and an announcement are already in place.

“The first dates of her tour are already booked,” a source close to the singer told The Daily Twist. “She will tour North America this summer. The dates will be announced the week following her Super Bowl performance.”

As far as the content of the show goes, not much has been put together. The source revealed, “There have been a few meetings as far as the show goes. But her focus is on the Super Bowl halftime show.”

Source: http://thedailytwist.com/2017/01/lady-gagas-tour-already-booked-announced-super-bowl/

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel
Just now, littlepotter said:

Not worlwide? :omg:

It literally says ''world tour'' in the first paragraph? 

Anyways, let's hope more budget was put to this than her recent videos :madge:

Illuminati
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

its referred to as "world tour" in the op and it says that only the "first dates" are already booked.

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

She's probably just starting in NA. NA does include US, Mexico, and Canada after all. I think it'll be worldwide

If the Rock in Rio rumors are true I wonder if she's doing NA in June/July/August then Latin america in September and Europe in November/December

The Child

Come through Queen, I've basically saved money only for this. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived