Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana claims she's the hardest working human!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

U guys are right. She should think of herself as ugly and lazy instead. Let's bring ha down

That's not what any of us said tho. Being hard working in industry, that should come as a compliment from other people.

I can imagine the backlash if Gaga would have this caption. 

FreePalestine

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TCHIKITAH
5 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

U guys are right. She should think of herself as ugly and lazy instead. Let's bring ha down

Spoiler

:toofunny::toofunny:

TCHIKITAH
Just now, lego said:

That's not what any of us said tho. Being hard working in industry, that should come as a compliment from other people.

Gags would be crucified by now :duck:

holy scheisse
Just now, lego said:

You know how many times people have called Gaga pretentious for lauding herself? Get real. She's not Gandhi  she's allowed to be proud of how far she's come.

BeerFear
28 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Literally any other 23 year old works harder

Off topic but OMG your avi :excited2: Isak :diane:

Edit: I couldnt stop I had to change mine too :diane:

1 minute ago, holyscheisse said:

You know how many times people have called Gaga pretentious for lauding herself? Get real. She's not Gandhi  she's allowed to be proud of how far she's come.

Yeah I know, this still sounds wrong. She's not the most hard working 23 year old human being in the world. :awkney: 

FreePalestine

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, BeerFear said:

Off topic but OMG your avi :excited2: Isak 

Stay on topic girls :grr:

Spoiler

Jk lol keep it up :unicorn:

holy scheisse
Just now, lego said:

Yeah I know, this still sounds wrong. She's not the most hard working 23 year old human being in the world. :awkney: 

She obviously isn't being literal look up hyperbole. 

Just now, holyscheisse said:

She obviously isn't being literal look up hyperbole. 

Look up inappropriate and pretentious.

Sorry if she's your fave, we don't need to agree with everything she does. You twisted everyone's words with your quote chain. That's not what anyone meant. Bye now. :) 

FreePalestine

holy scheisse
4 minutes ago, lego said:

Look up inappropriate and pretentious.

Sorry if she's your fave, we don't need to agree with everything she does. You twisted everyone's words with your quote chain. That's not what anyone meant. Bye now. :) 

Wrong. She's not my fav. But all she did was call herself cute and hardworking to which y'all called her pretentious, egotistical, and .. not hard-working. Aka countering her claims, or at least asserting that she shouldn't publicly regard herself as such. Whats wrong w being confident? See ya:awkney:

Holy **** she's joking, friendly reminder that gaga called her albums the album of the decade/millennium and we all know how that ended up. Y'all do the most sometimes, I swear. 

Archived