💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana claims she's the hardest working human!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Flora said:

Don't quote me with your irrelevant commentary. I stated my opinion. It's no secret Ariana is narcissistic so there's no need to be her mother and quote everyone to defend her. 

But I was just trying to educate you/tell you that it's just a caption of a girl on Instagram. Like it's not that deep :shrug: No hard feelings, sis. Peace :hug:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jan Wayne

kiii. Literally HOW. She's being managed by a scooter who's the generic manager of the industry. All her songs are crafted by old white Sweden men like max martin. she's basically a label puppet like Rih was

Princess Die

18 pages of this bullshit I have sifted through. I crave the sweet siren call of death. :air:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

gagasgrande
2 hours ago, Jan Wayne said:

kiii. Literally HOW. She's being managed by a scooter who's the generic manager of the industry. All her songs are crafted by old white Sweden men like max martin. she's basically a label puppet like Rih was

honey just stop :saladga:

I'm sure there's other girls who work just as hard or even harder than she does but I also don't think she was being a 100% serious. I think she's just proud of how much she's getting done lately, rehearsing for a tour that starts in two weeks, filming a music video, filming content for her tour, finishing her new album, all in the same month. I'd be proud of myself too. 

People are really just trying to find a reason to hate her. Don't take her words so seriously like you did when the whole donut thing happened. 

On 14/1/2017 at 10:37 AM, Alien Tulip said:

Ariana doesn't write her songs either though. Actually Britney did work harder at 23 than Ariana. She wrote most of In The Zone. Moby and the Neptunes even said she wrote majority of the songs they only helped with certain hooks and such. Britney was also involved in the visuals for the music videos and performances as well as the tour. Also the Godmother of Soul Miss Patti Labelle even said when you have natural born talent like singing it's actually not that difficult to maintain so yeah Ariana's vocal technique doesn't require much hard work. She ain't no Patti Labelle, Aretha Franklin, Barbra Streisand, or Mariah Carey lol. 

PREACHHHH, omg i cant believe Britney used to be such a perfectionist :giveup:

BuzzcutSeason

I mean given her diva state of mind she may genuinely think this, unless she was kidding.

Chromichiga

She may be a hard worker but girl probably doesn't know how to do her taxes like normal 23 year olds.... 

thediamxnds
On 1/14/2017 at 7:45 AM, holyscheisse said:

article-2036678-0DDC1B1A00000578-830_634 

but does ariana wear sky high heels like gagz to be carried :oprah:

Archived