đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

"A Star Is Born" updates: start of production, writing credits...

asana15

Featured Posts

Cyber Babylon
3 hours ago, Dorothy Gale said:

The fact that Gaga was so close to becoming an EGO hurts. I mean technically The Monster Ball and Till It Happens To You both have Emmys, like......

:ladyhaha:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I can't wait for this.

I smell Oscar nods :firega:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

KweenSupreme
On 1/14/2017 at 6:38 AM, Shoop said:

Come for them Oscars kween

oDbj22k.gif

I love this guy's reactions.. has anyone seen when he "met" Gaga on graham norton?! The best! 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

MonsterMarty
On 1/19/2017 at 2:27 AM, MarcusBones said:

She'd need to finish the music prior to shooting the film I'd imagine, seeing as it's a musical...

The music is the same as the original, surely? I presumed Gaga was arranging music for the score and at most she might add a single song for the sake of a Best Song nom.

2 hours ago, MonsterMarty said:

The music is the same as the original, surely? I presumed Gaga was arranging music for the score and at most she might add a single song for the sake of a Best Song nom.

I doubt she's only adding only 1 original song. Yes she'll use some of the original tracks, but she's in charge of the soundtrack and probably the score. So I see her keeping old songs, adding on to old songs, and submitting a fair amount of original songs and arrangements.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived