💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

"A Star Is Born" updates: start of production, writing credits...

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

"...Peters' crazy romp through Hollywood is coming full circle in 2017 when the remake of A Star Is Born begins production in April, with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper replacing Streisand and Kris Kristofferson in the tale of a movie star Svengali guiding a young singer/actress to fame, even as age and alcoholism send his own career spiraling. Peters is producing the remake for Warners..."

"...The chance to remake A Star Is Born — a sexy, serious cautionary tale with a moderate budget, the type of movie the major studios rarely make — gradually drew him back into the business. It has been an on-again, off-again project for 10 years, as big names such as Clint Eastwood and Beyonce have come and gone. "There were a lot of complicated deals on Star Is Born, a lot of heavy-hitters," Gerber adds. "And Jon could not have been more helpful in getting it all in line." The script now is getting a preproduction polish from Oscar winner Eric Roth (Forrest Gump)..."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/i-am-trump-hollywood-reclusive-outrageous-jon-peters-is-still-rich-rich-963537?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

It's a long and winding article on Jon Peters who "rose from hairdresser to running Columbia Pictures and launching the Batman movie franchise and relaunching Superman"... But he's one of the producers on ASIB, so every bit of information helps.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cailleach
3 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Beyonce

What what what :toofunny:

That's not very born this way of you

Earthling
5 minutes ago, asana15 said:

The script now is getting a preproduction polish from Oscar winner Eric Roth (Forrest Gump)...

:stalkga: HYPED (get that Oscar you were snubbed gags) 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Squeeshy Keety
2 minutes ago, Earthling said:

:stalkga: HYPED (get that Oscar you were snubbed gags) 

Plot twist: ASIB is just a ploy for her to snatch her EGOT all in one blow after that crime of the century :emma:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Earthling
1 minute ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Plot twist: ASIB is just a ploy for her to snatch her EGOT after the crime of the century :emma:

I still harbor so much anger at the academy for that decision :grr:

If she achieved an EGOT tho  :wtfga::wtfga::wtfga: 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

MonsterMarty

I think she has a better shot for the music than the acting in terms of Oscar noms. I just hope this project gets her praise...

6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I don't know how she can do the super bowl + a star is born + rehearsal for the tour + the tour omg

Joanne Tour 2020

asana15
1 minute ago, BenG said:

She's nowhere near an EGOT.

Off topic: We'll have a new EGOT winner next month.

Talking about Lin-Manuel?

He needs to get nominated first. 

Nominations come out on Jan. 24th.

Loyalty
13 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I don't know how she can do the super bowl + a star is born + rehearsal for the tour + the tour omg

+ C3C :whitney:

MonsterMarty
20 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Shooting is probably 12 weeks at most. It's on sound stages so should be quick. I bet the music will take longer, she probably does that while touring if she's writing new material. Tour might not start until May if it's announced in February at the SB, and I don't imagine much of Joanne is getting choreo so it might not be so intense... seems she's going for a more rock show style concert.

Archived