💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

My new Joanne tattoo

ViGaga

Featured Posts

im so happy with how my new tattoo came out, i will post a better picture later because its kinda bloody in the pic. i got the joanne hat on my left shoulder blade. this era and meaning means so much to me, happy to have it inked finally. 

Little Monster in Buffalo

Illuminati

i would have probably chosen a different hat angle if i was tattooing just the hat, or a silhouette wearing it but I'm glad you are happy about it, how it turned out and that it has meaning to you, i feel like having a connection with the tattoo is important :) 

27 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

i would have probably chosen a different hat angle if i was tattooing just the hat, or a silhouette wearing it but I'm glad you are happy about it, how it turned out and that it has meaning to you, i feel like having a connection with the tattoo is important :) 

the picture was taken at a weird angle, maybe thats it. il post a better one tonight. :)) i wanted just the hat because i already have a portrait of her on my leg

Haroon

This is so cute and cool :flutter: Glad to see that you've been positively impacted by Joanne and now you have a reminder of it to take with you :nick:

hey guys. wow its healing up so nicely! the shading looks so nice!! well, here's a better pic! i hope gaga sees it! please RT if you can!!!

im so happy with it :)

Archived