💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

President of fox sports hypes Gaga's superbowl performance

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

C2EloQCXEAATkOX.jpg

Gaga’s performance will, of course, be compared to all the previous halftime performances that have gone before, from Beyonce and Bruno Mars, to Katy Perry, U2 and Prince.  In case you need to refresh your memory, you’ll get a chance to do just that the night before the Super Bowl.

“Halftime is one of those things that people…talk about for a long time,” Shanks told reporters. “We’re actually doing a show [the] Saturday night leading into NFL Honors that is a one-hour show: the best of NFL Super Bowl halftimes. So those are things…take on a life of their own.”

http://sunny1015.com/lady-gagas-halftime-show-will-be-pretty-amazing-says-fox-sports-president/

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Luke78619

TBH I think she'll just have mark to son, bloodpop and others as guests doing the instrumental for all her songs 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

FATCAT

We need some official hype like a commercial! You could really slay with a commercial

Purr more, hiss less.

Gagaplayer315

I'm so nervous for her performance, February can't get here soon enough :giveup: Also I love how Gaga doesn't share a single detail about her projects anymore  :golfclap:

LetsGetHigh

President of Fox Sports, uhm, said "I don't know if she's gonna have a collaborator or a guest or anything like that, just at this moment." Right, president. I'm sure.

In translation, "Lady Gaga doesn't want to reveal anything yet."

90939_900.gif

Not The Real Gaga

I hope she plans her performance really well and doesn't rush and change her plans last minute...

Archived