💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Before Gaga announced her Involvement in AHS

n0ne

Featured Posts

CyanLights

I was always a fan of AHS since episode 1! I loved it after season 1, and was a die hard fan after season 2, but I hated season 3 and somewhat enjoyed the first half of season 4. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I heard of American Horror Story on this forum quite a while before Gaga was announced as being part of it and I gave it a shot and absolutely loved it :laughga: I think I discovered it while Coven was airing, because I remember that's when the 'Surprise bitch' gif became viral and I found it hilarious and wanted to see what the show was about.

When she was announced as being part of it I absolutely lost my mind, it was like 2 of my favourite things from 2 different worlds coming together in one place :giveup: Haven't seen Roanoke yet but I'll binge watch that sooner or later. Not totally sure about Hotel, I feel like I appreciate AHS more when I watch multiple episodes in a row. Week by week kinda kills it for me, so I think I'll need to go rewatch Hotel when it's fallen more out of my mind and watch it in larger chunks so I'm able to see it like I did with the other seasons and then judge it from that perspective - because that's the way the show's enjoyed most for me :happy: 

I've watch AHS since the first episode aired on TV haha.

When Gaga was announced to be on it, I was told none stop and I was like... Ik ik ik

Then there was the other AHS fans I knew who thought that I only watched it because gaga was in it. I was like honeyyyy. No. I love it even more that gaga is in it. But I've been watching it before Gaga and still will watch it if she leaves.

Now...

giphy.gif

DeanWinchester
15 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Your choice in shows

giphy.gif

gif won't load properly for some reason so I'll just assume it's a good one

three.gif?w=584

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Helxig

It was already one of my favourite shows! So when her involvement was announced I almost couldn't believe it was real! Dream come true :giveup:

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

I was a huge fan already. Freak Show was a let down for me so when she announced she was in s5 I was SO SHOOK BITCH

33 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Yes I was already a fan of AHS!  I love horror movies and tv shows.  Gaga was fresh out from her success in her cover of a Sound of Music in the Oscars and she suddenly announced she was gonna be in AHS,  I was dying that week. 

Bigger excitement than Joanne,  really.  I live for her live performances and her being in AHS just made me keel. 

Same sis.

I love AHS since the very first season came out. And when Gaga announced that she was gonna be in the fifth season I was so happy cause I always thought that she could give the show a certain touch. However I didn't really enjoy season 5. :neyde: 

Spoiler

I wish Gaga played a witch in Coven.:giveup:

29 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I heard of American Horror Story on this forum quite a while before Gaga was announced as being part of it and I gave it a shot and absolutely loved it :laughga: I think I discovered it while Coven was airing, because I remember that's when the 'Surprise bitch' gif became viral and I found it hilarious and wanted to see what the show was about.

When she was announced as being part of it I absolutely lost my mind, it was like 2 of my favourite things from 2 different worlds coming together in one place :giveup: Haven't seen Roanoke yet but I'll binge watch that sooner or later. Not totally sure about Hotel, I feel like I appreciate AHS more when I watch multiple episodes in a row. Week by week kinda kills it for me, so I think I'll need to go rewatch Hotel when it's fallen more out of my mind and watch it in larger chunks so I'm able to see it like I did with the other seasons and then judge it from that perspective - because that's the way the show's enjoyed most for me :happy: 

omg gurl, you'll love Roanoke. I was sceptical cause Season 4 & 5 were kind of a let-down for me, but I still wanted to give Roanoke a shot cause I love Ryan Murphy and honeeeeeey, it's one of my favourite seasons now that's for sure. It's definitely scary, interesting as well as clever made. One of the most suspenseful seasons! And the plot twists had me like :giveup:

Haroon
3 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

omg gurl, you'll love Roanoke. I was sceptical cause Season 4 & 5 were kind of a let-down for me, but I still wanted to give Roanoke a shot cause I love Ryan Murphy and honeeeeeey, it's one of my favourite seasons now that's for sure. It's definitely scary, interesting as well as clever made. One of the most suspenseful seasons! And the plot twists had me like :giveup:

That makes me quite excited for it :excited2: The episodes are all recorded on the TV downstairs, I just need to actually go and sit down and watch it, no idea why I'm procrastinating procrastination :flop: 

Squeeshy Keety
1 hour ago, A Gaga Lad said:

gif won't load properly for some reason so I'll just assume it's a good one

three.gif?w=584

giphy.gif 

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Mister Gaga

I was a big fan before Hotel. I was obsessed with Asylum and Freak Show, which ended right before Gaga's announcement. 

I perfectly remember my reaction to the announcement. I was like beyond surprised :giveup: my favorite TV show joining forces with my favorite artist :giveup:

DeanWinchester
36 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

giphy.gif 

No for real. I couldnt see it earlier and the gif seemed sarcastic. I love those shows to death.

Deanhospital.jpeg

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Squeeshy Keety
18 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

No for real. I couldnt see it earlier and the gif seemed sarcastic. I love those shows to death.

Deanhospital.jpeg

Ah, ok. Buffy's actually my favorite show, and I love the others too. The GIF was something like this:

giphy.gif

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Archived