Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Before Gaga announced her Involvement in AHS

n0ne

Featured Posts

was GGD a fan of AHS? I can't remember. Was it the most talked about show on here? Or was it The Walking Dead, Drag Race, or another show?

Personally, were you a fan/viewer before?

Now that Gaga has joined the show, what do you think?

Personally, I was already a fan of the show, but was so excited that she was joining the AHS team. And a result of her joining, Hotel joined Murder House and Freak Show as my favorite seasons. And she cemented her great acting ability to me.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rebel Heart

I'd never watched it before :lolly: I've only watched Gaga's seasons :lolly:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Pacify Him

It's a hit show long before she was involved tbh. Almost controversial-like level of popularity.

I’m getting on your nerves

SpookyKid

Yes, I've been watching since the 1st episode for Murder House came out :D 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

was GGD a fan of AHS?

After a dry spell of Supernatural

giphy.gif

and Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel,

giphy.gif

I turned to Coven and enjoyed the lore very much

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

AlexanderMagno

It was very popular around here, yes. I remember it was pretty discussed around here before Gaga. Obviously, Gaga's involvement was a wish lots of people talked about. Ended up becoming true (it was always meant to be I guess).

I was a fan until Freak Show. Can't watch it since then.

Starbucks

I've never watch Hotel, even thought I know Gaga play on it. It's just tooooooo mature for me :poot: but I've bought season 6, from unofficial DVD market near my school :trollga:, it's cheap :stalkga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

I think it was popular, I remember back in 2013 when Coven was airing everyone was talking about who the next supreme was going to be and this gif was uber popular

bitch.gifanigif_original-grid-image-28764-1387214

Don't visit my profile

yep actually for me i found out about it in 2012 from little monsters. i started watching season 2

Little Monster in Buffalo

Gagaloo911

No not really before. I had watched the first few episodes of Freak Show because this guy I was casually dating was an avid watcher and made me watch them. It was worth it cause I got some great D after that :gaycat:

Then much later when Gaga announced she would be a part of the new season it got me interested and my bf (different guy) at the time was a die-hard fan and had all the seasons so it was then that I started it and couldn't stop watching till I saw every season. 

Now I'm a huge fan too! I still have to watch like the last 3 episodes of Roanoke though. 

KleinGa

I was a huge fan of AHS. I lived when I heard she was going to take the leading role in a season. 

Squeeshy Keety
9 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

After a dry spell of Supernatural

giphy.gif

and Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel,

giphy.gif

I turned to Coven and enjoyed the lore very much

Your choice in shows

giphy.gif

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Shipper

Yes I was already a fan of AHS!  I love horror movies and tv shows.  Gaga was fresh out from her success in her cover of a Sound of Music in the Oscars and she suddenly announced she was gonna be in AHS,  I was dying that week. 

Bigger excitement than Joanne,  really.  I live for her live performances and her being in AHS just made me keel. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived