Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Before Gaga announced her Involvement in AHS

n0ne

Featured Posts

Squeeshy Keety
6 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Does iZombie have demons, witches etc?

No, it just has more of a similar friend group dynamic. It's only had two seasons, so it's been just zombies. They're pretty normal most of the time until they get dangerous, kind of like Angel was in Buffy. It has a similar mood to Buffy and a similar tone to crime solving as Supernatural, I'd say. This is harder to explain than I thought :duck:

You could look into Vampire Diaries (or spinoff Originals) too. It has witches and other crap, but it is pretty relationship focused. One of my favorites, but idk what people like :emma:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
8 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

No, it just has more of a similar friend group dynamic. It's only had two seasons, so it's been just zombies. They're pretty normal most of the time until they get dangerous, kind of like Angel was in Buffy. It has a similar mood to Buffy, similar tone to crime solving as Supernatural, I'd say. This is harder to explain than I thought :duck:

You could look into Vampire Diaries (or spinoff Originals) too. It has witches and other crap, but it is pretty relationship focused. One of my favorites too, but idk what people like :emma:

I tried watching TVD and even True Blood. For some reason I couldn't get the same feel-good vibe I had with Supernatural. I find it hard to explain.

I'll look iZombie up although I'm not keeping my hopes up because I've always felt like zombies are a separate subgenre from the demon or heaven vs hell employed by Buffy/Angel/Supernatural.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Starbucks
7 hours ago, dopega said:

Do they have dwuw mv? :stalkga:

Sadly, no :giveup: If they have, I'll be the first to buy it!!

Your everyday cups of kindness

Squeeshy Keety
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

I'll look iZombie up although I'm not keeping my hopes up because I've always felt like zombies are a separate subgenre from the demon or heaven vs hell employed by Buffy/Angel/Supernatural.

Yeah, the lore is very different. There's no magic, so I guess it's more "sci-fi" (but not really?). It feels similar to me with the characters, but it's otherwise not related at all. It's still good, though :emma:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Yeah, the lore is very different. There's no magic, so I guess it's more "sci-fi" (but not really?). It feels similar to me with the characters, but it's otherwise not related at all. It's still good, though :emma:

I don't mind Sci-Fi--I love Stranger Things. I'm just picky with my shows, I guess :sweat::toofunny:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

17 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

Yes, I've been watching since the 1st episode for Murder House came out :D 

Same here

🌙 - DESTROY WHAT DESTROYS YOU - 🌙

1 hour ago, Bad Guy 23 said:

Sadly, no :giveup: If they have, I'll be the first to buy it!!

make sure to slide it in my PM :stalkga:

4 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I don't mind Sci-Fi--I love Stranger Things. I'm just picky with my shows, I guess :sweat::toofunny:

iZombie is really good.

But if you're looking for something with more creatures, but still has different cases each episode; Grimm is a prime example.

Its like NBC's version of Supernatural imo.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

DeanWinchester
46 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

iZombie is really good.

But if you're looking for something with more creatures, but still has different cases each episode; Grimm is a prime example.

Its like NBC's version of Supernatural imo.

I tried Grimm because I thought they were very similar as well and Greenwalt was co-writer of Angel along with Whedon. Very interesting premise but it feels a little too whimsical and not too dark for me. I'll try iZombie though. Thanks!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

19 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I tried Grimm because I thought they were very similar as well and Greenwalt was co-writer of Angel along with Whedon. Very interesting premise but it feels a little too whimsical and not too dark for me. I'll try iZombie though. Thanks!

Grimm does start off pretty whimsical, but darkens as it progresses. Not as much as supernatural though.

Glad you're giving iZombie a chance.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived