Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Your first Gaga concert experience

Lava

Featured Posts

So I'm planning to go see the Joanne Ball and it'll be my first Gagz concert! I'm so f*cking excited and I know the night will be full of screaming and tears lmao.

Tell me everything. I really wanna know what experience you guys had. What tour was it? Did you cry? Did you scream? Did you sing along? Were the people you sat by nice? Did you bring any signs, letters, plushies, etc? What kind of people were there? (Besides all the young gays lmao)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa

Thank you so much for this thread. I haven't seen her as yet either and plan to see her for Joanne Ball. 

The problem is I'm finishing up my studies in Singapore right now and I leave here in May, then I go to continue them in the US in September.

I can only see her if she comes to Singapore between now and May or if she does the US after September. 

It all depends. 

I feel as if she'll come to Singapore when I'm in the US and then go to the US when I'm in Singapore. :giveup:

AndyDWUW

Omg mine was a complete surprise.

My mom surprised me with two ArtRave tickets as a graduation gift. I regret how I reacted though. I was still in the closet so I felt uncomfortable going to such a gay/queer event with my mom (there were men in heels, blouses, wigs) when I wasn't even out yet. I couldn't really act like myself because I wasn't comfortable with myself yet. I didn't dance or sing as crazy as I would want to and I regret it. I didn't even dance to some songs :( 

Also because it was a surprise I ended up not going with glasses, but we had really close seats, but it still would've been better with better vision :toofunny:. On top of that I accidentally deleted all the photos/videos from my phone a few weeks later. 

Next time I'll go, I'll be my crazy self and I'll dance/sing my heart out. 

I can't wait :excited2:

PunkTheFunk

Cheek to Cheek tour. I paid $1450 for a meet and greet. Right after taking a selfie with Gaga she grabbed my phone and kicked me in the groin while Tony went through my backpack. Gaga knocked me out and I woke up 6 hours later in a Chinese airport wearing only a pair of red underwear and the name "Joanne" written on my forehead.

DiscoHeaven23

Well... I had tickets to The Monster Ball but then went to Europe instead.

Then I had tickets to The Born This Way Ball but it got canceled

I had no interest in going to The ARTPOP Ball for some reason (i regret that now)

Then i got tickets to Cheek to Cheek tour and WENT! It was an okay concert. I almost passed out when i saw Gaga in person for the first time. It was a small venue and i was like in the 10th row. There were a lot of older Tony fans there, but the Little Monsters made their presence known. Gay marriage had just been legalized throughout the country so she dedicated a song and gave a speech to the LGBT community, which was nice. Glad I went and looking forward to Joanne's Balls. 

LaLuna

My first Gaga concert could've been the Fame Ball, I was going to buy tickets but then I changed my mind at the last minute, can't remember why, maybe I was broke or something :giveup:

So my first Gaga show was the Monster Ball in June 2010. It was the first show of the second leg, now that I think about it. 

And I don't think I'll be able to go to the Joanne Ball, I'm saving my coins for my favorite band's next tour. It makes me sad but...

tenor.gif

Monsterball Tour in Mexico City

it was special because it was the last show of the tour :excited2:

I remember I arrived to the stadium like at 7am cause I got GA tickets, and she sold out TWICE the arena of 26k people capability

she performed Americano for the first time for us

and at last when she finished performing Born this way, everybody started shouting: JUDAS! JUDAS! JUDAS! (Since it was the current single back then)

suddenly the instrumental started and she wore her Judas jacket and started performing it

Still one of the best days of my freakin life

KURUSHITOVSKA

Monster Ball, Dec 7 2010

Slept there the night before because there were already +50 people camping, it's common here to camp for concerts and super fun. The show was the best night of my life obviously. Ended up at 2nd row, i was super close. I was 15 btw. The thing i remember the most is that feeling:

Lady Gaga, the woman, the idol you've been seeing always through a screen, on videos, photos, performances, is right in front of you performing. She exists, she is real, she is just like you but she is singing and performing while you can't take your eyes off her because you can't even believe that's happening. 

Then you leave and the morning after the show it feels like you only remember a few scenes from the show.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Rebel Heart

BTW Ball back in 2012. I was 13 and it was my first concert I'd ever been too and me and my best friend sat outside the arena for 12 hours just to get a good place in the GA. It was the first time I'd ever met gay people as well. For so long I was always 'the gay kid' with no one else like me around (I wasn't bullied or anything) and in a way it felt kinda isolating. But being there just made me feel so fuking free. Being surrounded by people who were just like me. Everyone was so liberated it was amazing. And this was all before the concert even started. One of the most important moments of my life tbh. Plus the actual concert was absolutely amazing. She was everything I hoped for and more. But when I saw her on stage I didn't get as emotional as I was expecting. It was like I was seeing an old friend. She felt like such a familiar presence. It was kinda strange tbh

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Batwings

My first Gaga show was the Monster Ball in Charlotte, NC in 2010. It was almost a surreal experience. The air was electric, people were crazy with excitement, and this woman who had been talked about by the entire world was right there on stage performing in front of me. It was magical.

Starbucks

None :trollga: . Back in 2012, when Gaga announced to come to Indonesia, my mom ask me if I want to watch. I said no. Not because I don't have money, but I think something bad was gonna happen. And my guessing game is strong :sis:. The chaos happen, and Partynauseous wrote after it.

Your everyday cups of kindness

28 minutes ago, Andy21 said:

Omg mine was a complete surprise.

My mom surprised me with two ArtRave tickets as a graduation gift. I regret how I reacted though. I was still in the closet so I felt uncomfortable going to such a gay/queer event with my mom (there were men in heels, blouses, wigs) when I wasn't even out yet. I couldn't really act like myself because I wasn't comfortable with myself yet. I didn't dance or sing as crazy as I would want to and I regret it. I didn't even dance to some songs :( 

Also because it was a surprise I ended up not going with glasses, but we had really close seats, but it still would've been better with better vision :toofunny:. On top of that I accidentally deleted all the photos/videos from my phone a few weeks later. 

Next time I'll go, I'll be my crazy self and I'll dance/sing my heart out. 

I can't wait :excited2:

that's a shame, i hope you have a better time at the Joanne Ball, cutie:kara:

26 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Cheek to Cheek tour. I paid $1450 for a meet and greet. Right after taking a selfie with Gaga she grabbed my phone and kicked me in the groin while Tony went through my backpack. Gaga knocked me out and I woke up 6 hours later in a Chinese airport wearing only a pair of red underwear and the name "Joanne" written on my forehead.

$1450 well spent. :trollga:

Cailleach

Born this way ball was my first, I was so excited that I could finally see her!!! But I never danced or anything...Then I went to the  art rave and danced my aßß off! I missed her changing onstage because I wanted to record it and I was too busy doing that that I never watched her actually do it! And the video was crap and now I can't find it :( I'm planning on going to the Joanne ball but I'm not sure right now 

That's not very born this way of you

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived