💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hot Presidents around the world

Werk

Featured Posts

AdAstra

The former prime minister of Ukraine, Yulia Tymoshenko.

yulia-timoshenko-2010-10-6-11-11-30.jpg

The braid, the outfit, the "Senator Amidala addressing the Imperial Senate" vibes...I literally wish I was her. :queenga:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Being a politician really makes you ugly I guess (except for Justin Trudeau, he is bae :sara:).

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Delusional Aura
12 hours ago, Werk said:

Oh come on. I'm not talking about his personality. I'm talking about his face. I don't find it bad way back then.

A bad attitude makes even a good looking person sort of ugly. Don't you know this? 

7 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

A bad attitude makes even a good looking person sort of ugly. Don't you know this? 

I'm not worrying about his attitude for this. I'm worrying about his face when he was young. I know about this but apparently his earlier face isn't terribly ugly to me.

8 hours ago, loribeverlygirl said:

I want to post a pic but since I'm a big flop, I still don't know how to do it here ............ :flop:

Well then what's his name? 

Also copy and paste the url of image to post.

The Child
14 minutes ago, Werk said:

I'm not worrying about his attitude for this. I'm worrying about his face when he was young. I know about this but apparently his earlier face isn't terribly ugly to me.

His big ears are a big turn off for me but with smaller ears he could have been kinda cute when he was young.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

21 hours ago, Werk said:

Sorry if wrong section. Anyway what are some presidents that you find hot around the world. America is not included because I want to find other hot presidents idk about :neyde: 

Mines is Mexico. He's hot if the angle of his face is photographed right:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdFQky-i5WOy9pO3ai5fAYhPGP0-2vQwSUT8iqZJmgEtzB6U-IQg 

MEXICO-web2-master315.jpg

Hey wich part of Mexico are u? im living in CDMX

58 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Hey wich part of Mexico are u? im living in CDMX

I don't live in Mexico :toofunny:

• 1 month later...

Archived