💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nintendo Switch date + games leak!

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Haroon said:

People always mention 3rd party developers but who exactly are they and what does it mean? :sweat:

And mess I thought it was in 1 hour and 10mins, guess I need to go fill another hour :neyde: 

3rd party are studios not owned by Nintendo like Rockstar Games (GTA), EA (FIFA), Bethesda (Fallout) etc, Sony and Microsoft have the support from both 1st party studios (owned studios) and 3rd party studios (not owned), Nintendo doesn't and that's one of the main reasons the WiiU underperformed. 

it says 2 hours 1 minute left right now, for me.

Edit: sorry for the late reply btw, I'm posting on a video games board too. :sweat:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
3 minutes ago, Cerny said:

3rd party are studios not owned by Nintendo like Rockstar Games (GTA), EA (FIFA), Bethesda (Fallout) etc, Sony and Microsoft have the support from both 1rst party studios (owned studios) and 3rd party studios (not owned), Nintendo doesn't and that's one of the main reasons the WiiU underperformed. 

it says 2 hours 1 minute left right now, for me.

Ahhh I see :O So Bayonetta was a 3rd party thing first but now it's become...? Because it's now something that's exclusively for Nintendo but I don't think it's actually owned by Nintendo :huh: 

9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Ahhh I see :O So Bayonetta was a 3rd party thing first but now it's become...? Because it's now something that's exclusively for Nintendo but I don't think it's actually owned by Nintendo :huh: 

The Bayonetta 2 license is owned by Nintendo because they made a deal with Sega and helped fund the game, but Sega owns the Bayonetta IP, they could release the next Bayonetta on any other platform if they want. Nintendo only owns Bayonetta 2.

Nintendo and Sega could make another deal though and get the Bayonetta "3" exclusivity, But Bayonetta 2 didn't sell that well, so I don't know if Nintendo wants to risk it again.

Haroon
10 hours ago, Canon said:

OH MY GOSHHHHH :giveup: they're actually fixing battle, it was a literal abomination the way they went about it originally so thank goodness! So many new characters and YAY for new tracks too, and YES the boo item as well :woot: I feel like life my life is now complete :cryga: 

Archived