💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nintendo Switch date + games leak!

Featured Posts

Just now, DonchoMonster said:

Looks fake. Sonic Paranoia? Really? Its Sonic Mania :toofunny:

I'm especially interested in the Mario Run sequel, Meme Run 2: Pepe's Revenge and the Splatoon Battlefield crossover. :flutter:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

When is there ever coming a Pokemon game just like on the DS but with amazing visuals and pokemon battles like as in Pokemon Stadium ... :giveup: THEY NEED TO MAKE ONE.

Have you forgotten Pokemon Colosseum?

Though I doubt they'll ever make a true main game for a home console. Pokemon main games have always been handheld.

3 minutes ago, DonchoMonster said:

Looks fake. Sonic Paranoia? Really? Its Sonic Mania :toofunny:

Sonic the werehog sounds fake but that exists.

Super Smash brother Disagreement sounds really fake.

And everyone who has played Bayonetta knows her real name.

Doncho
7 minutes ago, Cerny said:

I'm especially interested in the Mario Run sequel, Meme Run 2: Pepe's Revenge and the Splatoon Battlefield crossover. :flutter:

Splatoon is gonna be good for sure!

Haroon
27 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

They just took everything offline :rip: You still see it for 1 sec when you open the site and then it disappears

LOL oh gosh :rip: Hope this doesn't make Nintendo hate Europe like how Gamefreak hate Europe because some places started selling Pokemon X/Y or Pokemon OR/AS earlier than they should've :emma:

14 minutes ago, Cerny said:

New list leaked by a Gamespot employee, get hype!

img_5795rrs4c.jpg

Never Forgetti, Bayonetti! :flutter:

Hide contents

:green:

MARIO KART 10 WHAT??? WHERE'S 9? OMG A WHOLE NEW MARIO KART? :giveup: 

Also omg at Super Mario Moonlight, what kind of celestial and beautiful name, like Galaxy in a way actually :laughga: 

No but seriously, that list is obviously fake, but these are legit, these are in collaboration with HORI. 

A grip for the controller in multiple colors and some sort of thumbs for the sticks that can be swapped. No idea if it is a stickers, a full swap, the store didn't specified.

img_5796zqsal.jpg

img_57978is7q.jpg

9 minutes ago, DonchoMonster said:

Splatoon is gonna be good for sure!

I feel like you're believing that list. :duck:

Doncho
17 minutes ago, Cerny said:

I am not buying a Switch so I have nothing to lose :emma: But yeah I agree it looks fake

Haroon
21 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Whoops I kind of believed it :flop: Well I'm not too fussed anyway, I'm already excited for all that we definitely know is coming to the Switch (new MK, new Splatoon, Breath of the Wild, new Mario game) so I'm most excited for the information about the console itself really :laughga: 

Haroon
5 minutes ago, DonchoMonster said:

I am not buying a Switch so I have nothing to lose :emma:

Wait...what? :koons: 

GET 'EM NINTENDSTERS :grr: 

R5p9G94.gif?noredirect

Just now, DonchoMonster said:

I am not buying a Switch so I have nothing to lose :emma: But yeah I agree it looks fake

It is. :laughga:

A guy from a forum i frequent made it. I'm not buying one eithe, I want to see how it pans out first. I don't want another WiiU situation.

9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Whoops I kind of believed it :flop: Well I'm not too fussed anyway, I'm already excited for all that we definitely know is coming to the Switch (new MK, new Splatoon, Breath of the Wild, new Mario game) so I'm most excited for the information about the console itself really :laughga: 

Haha! they're all joke names, a guy I know made the list, A Bayonetta game called "Never forgetti, Bayonetti"? :sharon: 

I need them to announce a new Metroid game and some new IP's and then we're talking, a Zelda, Mario, Pokemon and Donkey Kong machine won't cut it for me, I'd like them to resurrect old iconic IP's and create new ones. Splatoon and Wonderful 101 are good new IP's but i need more variety.

Haroon
12 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Haha! they're all joke names, a guy I know made the list, A Bayonetta game called "Never forgetti, Bayonetti"? :sharon: 

I need them to announce a new Metroid game and some new IP's and then we're talking, a Zelda, Mario, Pokemon and Donkey Kong machine won't cut it for me, I'd like them to resurrect old iconic IP's and create new ones. Splatoon and Wonderful 101 are good new IP's but i need more variety.

I didn't really focus on that because a few others had caught my eye too much :giveup: 

And yeah I get what you mean, I feel like I only get Nintendo consoles for Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros and a Zelda game now :emma: After getting and loving Splatoon and Bayonetta I'm so ready for new characters to come into my life and take over :excited2: 

7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I didn't really focus on that because a few others had caught my eye too much :giveup: 

And yeah I get what you mean, I feel like I only get Nintendo consoles for Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros and a Zelda game now :emma: After getting and loving Splatoon and Bayonetta I'm so ready for new characters to come into my life and take over :excited2: 

Yeah, I'd like some love from 3rd party developers too, they weren't there for the WiiU.

2 hours and 10 minutes left for the presentation!

img_5799ktsvv.gif

Haroon
Just now, Cerny said:

Yeah, I'd like some love from 3rd party developers too.

2 hours and 15 minutes left for the presentation!

img_5799ktsvv.gif

People always mention 3rd party developers but who exactly are they and what does it mean? :sweat:

And mess I thought it was in 1 hour and 10mins, guess I need to go fill another hour :neyde: 

Archived