news

New Intel shoot material\gifs

Leeo

Featured Posts

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

Ah yes back when she was going to do a hits medley and we were hoping for a disco album 😭😭

5 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

These make my heart ache knowing what the true performance turned out to be 

tumblr_mwuh3yhwBW1svi3flo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, princetomc said:

Can't believe how much better these are than the actual performance 

Most of the stuff they had on stage was completely killed by bad camera work, and a cameraman running in front of the camera which should've tracked Gaga for effects, f*cking up the software and it needed to be reset.

And because each song was only on for about 30 seconds before they needed to move on :/

FATCAT

The hits melody that she was going to use at the Grammys was scrapped, but these unused visuals are perfect for.. a super bowl half time performance.

Bookmark me.

Purr more, hiss less.

I wonder what they would end up doing for the Til it Happens to You performance. That Butterfly dress...  lady gaga in heaven wow.

The fact she went from stunning stellar visuals like this to literally nothing in just 8 months....

yooZwA.gif

All of these ****ing stellar visuals wasted on a tribute performance. Meanwhile we get the minimum acceptable quality visual for LG5 aka Joanne. Yes I'm mad

yooZwA.gif

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Gaga Lazuli

in b4 these are scenes from the actual LG5 lead single music video before she scrapped everything and recycled some scenes for intel-tribute commercial. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Archived