💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS7 theme won't be revealed until it's premiere

Instant

Featured Posts

Gagadonna
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

lmao. get real. the first few seasons were fine. Nothing amazing. the show has rapidly declined, and hotel and especially roanoke were tragic. 

Freakshow was tragic, Hotel was okay, but Roanoke did give a new leaf of life to the show. I'm still excited about the show. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TropicOfCANCER
2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Freakshow was tragic, Hotel was okay, but Roanoke did give a new leaf of life to the show. I'm still excited about the show. 

i'm glad you are, I do not object to people liking the show, but I think it's also okay to be objective in saying that this show has problems in the writing/plot, as well as some of the acting and overall concepts. 

Bette Davis

Used to be my favorite show, but after losing Jessica, the shitshow that was Roanoke, and his annoying marketing, I am beginning to not give a damn anymore.

giphy.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

monketsharona

Actually Ryan said he may give some things before the premiere, he still don't know as he's only starting writing the season

LastNight

Yesss! This is excellent news. As much as I love finding out the theme, I think it actually made me appreciate the show more when I had no clue what to expect. I hope that the teasers are all related to the theme this season though and not all different horror tropes like last year. It was a cool promo strategy but it would be tiresome to repeat. Some cool teasers all linked to the season without giving too much away would be amazing. 

Although it worked for Roanoke, I also hope the opening credits return this year; they're one of my favourite parts about AHS. It would be so cool for the show to open with it's first scene, then go into the opening credits and right at the end of them have the theme confirmed before the rest of the episode kicks off. 

Last season was a return to form, despite falling into the classic AHS trap of drifting off towards the end, so I'm super excited for next season. 

Archived