💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS7 theme won't be revealed until it's premiere

Instant

Featured Posts

Just now, Sizzily said:

Yeah, he'll jst do what he did last season and spoil it 2 episodes in. The man is messy.

I'm not here for seeing all these cool looking ideas in the promos and getting a basic premise. It better be worth it this time.

Well, personally I wouldn't say that he ruined a potential experience of finding out what Roanoke's twist is, because Chapter 6 and Chapter 7 were just that good so I didn't really care about spoilers from him

fB4cM50.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily
Just now, Instant said:

Well, personally I wouldn't say that he ruined a potential experience of finding out what Roanoke's twist is, because Chapter 6 and Chapter 7 were just that good so I didn't really care about spoilers from him

fB4cM50.jpg

Well, I'm glad you found a TV show that matches your standards.

fB4cM50.jpg

One Banned Boi

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

You don't care how many people tune in to watch the episode?

Okay

fB4cM50.jpg

Do you know about demo and viewers? Demo is the amount of people of age 18-49 who watches TV. Those people are the only one who matter because they watch commercials and they buy products. If it wasn't for them and for commercials, there wouldn't be any TV shows. The amount of viewers also includes those who are younger than 18 and older than 49. They are not valuable for those companies who pay to get their commercials on TV

fB4cM50.jpg

ryanripley

i actually really enjoyed that about AHS6, as a fan who's getting sick of the show, i'm really glad they shake things up like this

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

Well, I'm glad you found a TV show that matches your standards.

fB4cM50.jpg

Surely you wouldn't choose AHS to watch some pure quality TV, right?

fB4cM50.jpg

Sizzily
2 minutes ago, Instant said:

Surely you wouldn't choose AHS to watch some pure quality TV, right?

fB4cM50.jpg

No, but I would still choose AHS over every other show. I just didn't want to pass up the opportunity to continue the passive aggressive trend in this thread. 

fB4cM50.jpg

One Banned Boi

Dorothy Gale

Disappointed. I don't wait a full year before I get the new theme. It seems like they just don't know how to promote certain themes. Ryan spoils things as soon as the season begins to air so it makes no difference really. 

Dominic

The ratings were probably alright for Roanoke because people wanted to know the theme but after how the surprise played out I can't imagine it having the same effect again. I don't think people will be as bothered to follow it this time. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

TropicOfCANCER
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

sure

lmao. get real. the first few seasons were fine. Nothing amazing. the show has rapidly declined, and hotel and especially roanoke were tragic. 

Archived