💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS7 theme won't be revealed until it's premiere

Instant

Featured Posts

Panchecco

giphy.gif

okay.. this is too much.. As an hardcore fan of the show I'll admit that the promotional stuff for Season 6 was impressive but it definitely created too much hype (in fact most people were disappointed with the theme reveal). Murphy said that Season 7 was going to be like every other season and that the theme would have been announced in spring as asual 

NOW THIS?
Are they gonna create misleading teasers and posters again? 

This is so frustrating and disappointing to me I'm so over it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

They do that every season tho??!  :oprah:

Egypt. W

6 minutes ago, Instant said:

Considering how many viewers tuned it to watch sixth season's premiere and find out what it's theme is, I think they do

fB4cM50.jpg

Less than number of people than tuned in to watch the premiere of Coven, Freakshow and Hotel?

fB4cM50.jpg

2 minutes ago, Instant said:

How it was killed if Roanoke had better ratings than Hotel and on par with Freak Show's and also it was actually well received by critics?

It certainly wasn't because no one knew what the theme was before it started.

2 minutes ago, Instant said:

How it was killed if Roanoke had better ratings than Hotel and on par with Freak Show's and also it was actually well received by critics?

That is being said, but I find it unbelievable. No one was following Roanoke. Let's see in a look back of the entire series, how it's future is regarded and the seasons to come after it.

I just agree to disagree, right now.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

The Child
3 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

giphy.gif

okay.. this is too much.. As an hardcore fan of the show I'll admit that the promotional stuff for Season 6 was impressive but it definitely created too much hype (in fact most people were disappointed with the theme reveal). Murphy said that Season 7 was going to be like every other season and that the theme would have been announced in spring as asual 

NOW THIS?

This is so frustrating and disappointing to me I'm so over it.

And actually the whole question mark and all did work with season 6 cause it played with the 666 number and all, it was great but not again for season 7.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Panchecco
3 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

They do that every season tho??!  :oprah:

they're not misleading though...for season 6 only a few (technically only one) teasers hinted at the real theme. Murder House, Asylum, Coven, FreakShow and Hotel had actual teasers hinting at the characters and the storyline

4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Less than number of people than tuned in to watch the premiere of Coven, Freakshow and Hotel?

fB4cM50.jpg

Many people were actually hoping (including me) that Roanoke would be able to at least pull 2.0 in the ratings with the premiere episode. No one thought that it would go as high as 2.8 after Hotel got such a bad reception and got it's lowest ratings.

From a show that on it's 6 seasons and way past it's peak you expect way less. 2.8 is very huge for a national broadcasting TV let alone a cable TV which FX is.

I mean shows like Pretty Little Liars and Homeland are struggling to get even half of what they were doing during it's peak while Roanoke's episodes were pulling similar ratings to Coven and Freak Show

fB4cM50.jpg

En_Sabah_Nur
3 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

they're not misleading though...for season 6 only a few (technically only one) teasers hinted at the real theme. Murder House, Asylum, Coven, FreakShow and Hotel had actual teasers hinting at the characters and the storyline

I guess that's what happens when you have a secret season then!  :poot:

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Average # of viewers (millions):

Freakshow: 3,85

Hotel: 2,89

Roanoke: 2,9

@Instant explain please

fB4cM50.jpg

Freak Show had THAT many viewers!???

LmMpv_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

Egypt. W

4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Average # of viewers (millions):

Freakshow: 3,85

Hotel: 2,89

Roanoke: 2,9

@Instant explain please

fB4cM50.jpg

No one cares about viewers. The only thing that matters is demo ratings. Roanoke's ratings never went as low as Hotel's. It actually rebounded

fB4cM50.jpg

Sizzily
27 minutes ago, Instant said:
Ryan Murphy won't be yapping about the season, spoilering everything 6-7 months before it's premiere :neyde:

Yeah, he'll jst do what he did last season and spoil it 2 episodes in. The man is messy.

I'm not here for seeing all these cool looking ideas in the promos and getting a basic premise. It better be worth it this time.

One Banned Boi

12 minutes ago, Instant said:

You don't care how many people tune in to watch the episode?

Okay

fB4cM50.jpg

Archived