πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS7 theme won't be revealed until it's premiere

Instant

Featured Posts

Thanks god. All that secrecy around Roanoke created so much hype for it that Roanoke's premiere numbers were 2.8 ratings. Fourth biggest result after Coven (3.1), Freak Show (3.0) and Hotel (2.9). It's even much more impressing considering that Hotel's penultimate episode hit rock bottom and got the lowest rating in the show's history ever - 0.7. So that kind of rebound was really unexpected.

Also all the promo campaign for Roanoke with a bunch misleading promos was like the best thing ever + Ryan Murphy won't be yapping about the season, spoilering everything 6-7 months before it's premiere :neyde:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo

Still think its going to be Cruise Ship after what they posted when Roanoke ended

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Teal Ambition

Confirmed roles for Season 7 also include Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters.

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

ugh bye. do they think that's cool?

Considering how many viewers tuned it to watch sixth season's premiere and find out what it's theme is, I think they do

fB4cM50.jpg

Eh. I don't mind some mystery (i.e. not knowing character names/storylines), but I'd at least like to know the theme and have some kind of relevant teasers. It was exciting for a bit with Roanoke but the campaign was far too long and I was over it a week before the season started. I don't think I'm gonna be paying much attention if they go through this whole charade another time.

I'll still watch it though ff

I believe that this secrecy helped kill Roanoke. It's just not as interesting this way and after that one.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Just now, Sister said:

I believe that this secrecy helped kill Roanoke. It's just not as interesting this way and after that one.

How it was killed if Roanoke had better ratings than Hotel and on par with Freak Show's and also it was actually well received by critics?

9 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

They're milking the series. AHS last good season was Hotel imo.Β 

Not when Roanoke was their best or second best :rip:Β They are getting at least 2 more seasons due to its success

Archived