life

Piers Morgan's tweet to Gaga

sara57

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, chok3 said:

This appears to be self-absorbed and ego-driven from both sides. Piers has a show to make. And sure, that's unsurprising: Gaga will garner those views for him, somewhat. I'm starting to question Gaga's integrity, here, though. She admits that she 'lives for the applause'. Gaga needs attention, and I have no doubt that she is mindful of her fading(?) relevancy. I wonder how far she will go to recover these things. To be clear: I am a fan and have been since Just Dance when all I had to go by was a youtube video and a bowie-esque logo. Though, today, Gaga seems less of a quietly confident icon and more of a loud, obnoxious, and attention seeking celebrity. 

HOMERUN. Slay my life to complete obliteration. "Gaga" fans can seethe! Repent, for this is not the same artist that made music that drew you in, in the first place. Such BS. Such fake and calculated BS.

fede ARTPOP
15 hours ago, Ray of Light said:

Her management has trouble getting a GP friendly song like MR played on radio / Spotify playlists... what makes you think they care about your Pierre Morgana? :rip: 

DEAD. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

3 hours ago, androiduser said:

she offered herself to do it, and she should stick with it, sorry

2 hours ago, Albertodift said:

This is what happens when you give trolls attention.

Wish she never answer him.

She has too much of an ego not to feed in. I'm glad she's finally doing her own thing now, but she's completely lying about everything from her past. How can you be authentic in the present if you pretend everything that you owe your fame and riches to as subpar. PUH-LEASE, Felicia.

18 hours ago, Ray of Light said:

Her management has trouble getting a GP friendly song like MR played on radio / Spotify playlists... what makes you think they care about your Pierre Morgana? :rip: 

MR is not gp friendly Imo.

Andy McQueen
19 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

omg **** off :air:

I hope Gaga does this interview, but he can bring the fact that she's worked with R. Kelly and Terry :saladga:

I'm triggered tbh :sweat: :ph34r:

Sam Dey

hello hello baby you called I don't wanna hear

I'm currently prepping for the superbowl here

Wha-Wha-What did you say you wanna interview me?

Sorry, I don't wanna hear you, I'm busy.

Archived