💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Piers Morgan's tweet to Gaga

sara57

Featured Posts

Delusional Aura

He's gonna tear her ass to pieces. Did she forget she worked with both R. Kelly and Terry? :toofunny:. 

He should just leave her alone though. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zilla said:

So maybe instead of throwing a tweet to the wind where nobody will see it, try contacting them directly? He needs to stop using her name for press. Absurd 

To be fair Gaga has acknowledged untagged tweets in the past but yeah I agree, he should contact her in private, what he's doing is pretty unprofessional.

KleinGa

A. Pierre Morgana, her management sucks

B. Pierre Morgana, you suck

C. Pierre Morgana, stop trying to get more relevancy

D. Pierre Morgana, she's planning the superbowl HALFTIME SHOW

E. Pierre Morgana, are you this desperate.

F. Pierre Morgana, get a LIFE. 

bambi96
53 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Well the SB, ASIB have to come first so he can wait and he will deal

Wtf is ASIB

HermioneGranger
55 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

omg **** off :air:

I hope Gaga does this interview, but he can bring the fact that she's worked with R. Kelly and Terry :saladga:

Perhaps Gaga should answer those questions though..

SychosSoChic

Gaga should do the interview. She should answer the tough questions that we've been asking for years now.

And if her management isn't responding at all then I'm not surprised he'd confront her publicly, it's the type of guy he is.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

What a ****ing douchebag! The sheer ridiculousness of his prior tweets, Gaga handled it graciously and he kept on trying to put her down. I am also so sorry that we as a society have so little information on PTSD and OTHER diseases and I am ashamed there are people like him in the spotlight perpetuating wrong informations, because the second biggest group of people suffering from PTSD after military veterans who have been to man to man battle are people who have been raped! I hope she does this interview and rips him to parts! Why is this bigot, narrow-minded, ill-informed person even still relevant? He hasnt achieved anything, his shows are pure **** and half of his wikipedia page is his fueds with various celebrities. He should take a several seats and shut up!

Archived