Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

American Horror Story officially renewed for seasons 8 and 9

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
28 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I hope Gaga will be in these seasons

I think she'll return for sure, probably not this year but I could see her being back for the season linking MH and Coven

Swan Heart

The whole series kind of lost its charm for me.

It's time for European Horror Story imo. A fresh start and a lot more to work with.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

malazam

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK

another shot before we kiss the other side

MonsterPaws
27 minutes ago, Swan Heart said:

The whole series kind of lost its charm for me.

It's time for European Horror Story imo. A fresh start and a lot more to work with.

That would soooo interesting :excited2:

Hotel and Roanoke were so boring. I don't like AHS much but I'm down for an EHS version.

Swan Heart
Just now, MonsterPaws said:

That would soooo interesting :excited2:

Hotel and Roanoke were so boring. I don't like AHS much but I'm down for an EHS version.

Right?! It would be so sick and the European culture is extremely rich and diverse, it would keep things fresh.

I did enjoy Hotel, mainly visually. It was also really weird overall, in a way that appealed to me. Roanoke on the other side.. :sweat: I gave it a few chances but I couldn't finish it.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Magneto

Oh my god, YES! The anthology concept of the series just keeps it interesting for me. Even I'm not really feeling the story/theme, I'm still excited to see how each season has it's own style and thematics.

Free my mind

13VictorC
2 hours ago, Anubis said:

I hope Gaga will be in these seasons

Gaga is the ONLY reason why I endure watching a horror show. :cryga:

Dorothy Gale
2 hours ago, kabirartfling said:

I think they should really just make and focus on season 7! Make it great instead of promoting future seasons! Ryan and AHS team are VERY weird in promoting area 

They're not promoting these seasons, they're just renewing it. 

kabirartfling
6 hours ago, Dorothy Gale said:

They're not promoting these seasons, they're just renewing it. 

Yes, but why even talk about season 8 and 9 when season 7 is nowhere to be found :huh:

Give your love to me

adamsenigma
9 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

I doubt they'll top Asylum. It was the best. 

It's like saying Gaga will top TFM, she could never. 

sillynate

YAASSSSSS :whitney: Bookmark me, season 13 will be secretive just like season 6 :sis:

Also, I hope Adina Porter is a main character for season 7 and not just a guest star who's in all episodes 

Dorothy Gale
30 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Yes, but why even talk about season 8 and 9 when season 7 is nowhere to be found 

Because unless things drastically change, AHS will remain one of the highest rated shows on FX, and I assume the network plans to run in until it's no longer lucrative. 

Archived