💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

American Horror Story officially renewed for seasons 8 and 9

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

FX has greenlight award-winning anthology “American Horror Story” for two additional seasons, taking it through 2018-19 (and at least nine seasons). “American Horror Story launched the modern limited series revolution and – as evidenced by the most recent installment ‘Roanoke’ – it remains as vital today as when “Murder House” stunned audiences six years ago,” said John Landgraf, CEO of FX Networks and FX Productions. “Each new chapter is a cultural event, beloved for every new twist in imagery, style, cast and plot. We are thrilled that Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and the entire creative team will continue to deliver the groundbreaking, celebrated “American Horror Story” for years to come.”

To-date, the “American Horror Story” franchise has won 15 Emmy Awards and dominates FX’s top-rated telecasts of all time. In persons, 18-34, for example, 12 of the Top 15 most-watched FX telecasts historically are from “American Horror Story.”

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/01/american-horror-story-renewed-for-2.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Helxig

WEW! Still loving this show 6 seasons in! :woohoo:

Can't wait to see what they bring next time! My one hope is just that they don't rush the closing of any plot points and really work on keeping the flow consistent!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

kabirartfling

I think they should really just make and focus on season 7! Make it great instead of promoting future seasons! Ryan and AHS team are VERY weird in promoting area 

Give your love to me

monketsharona

It's now offical !!! 

FX has greenlight award-winning anthology “American Horror Story” for two additional seasons, taking it through 2018-19 (and at least nine seasons). “American Horror Story launched the modern limited series revolution and – as evidenced by the most recent installment ‘Roanoke’ – it remains as vital today as when “Murder House” stunned audiences six years ago,” said John Landgraf, CEO of FX Networks and FX Productions. “Each new chapter is a cultural event, beloved for every new twist in imagery, style, cast and plot. We are thrilled that Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and the entire creative team will continue to deliver the groundbreaking, celebrated “American Horror Story” for years to come.”

To-date, the “American Horror Story” franchise has won 15 Emmy Awards and dominates FX’s top-rated telecasts of all time. In persons, 18-34, for example, 12 of the Top 15 most-watched FX telecasts historically are from “American Horror Story.”

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/01/american-horror-story-renewed-for-2.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

ryanripley

milking a dead cow much? :nails: 

the show has suffered the murphy curse so i dont expect it to get any better than season 6 :nails: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Panchecco

tumblr_inline_ntrfio7wXa1qgphr8_500.png 

I'm so happy for Ryan's success and I'm excited for the new seasons... I hope him, brad and their writers team will be able to pull something very interesting and scary without using elements we have already seen in the past seasons (ghosts/haunted places/witches...) 

I would like the show to have the same retro vibe of Asylum and FreakShow and an intense story like Murder House or Asylum

Archived