malazam
1 hour ago, BeerFear said:

is it confirmed? Cause i read somewhere that a even the 4th season not sure yet

They better give more EVAK or I'll cut someone

J9thcG9.gif?forcedesktop=1

It's Even or Sana...

another shot before we kiss the other side

elijahfan

Ugh I feel you girl. I basically watched all 3 seasons in 2 days a few weeks ago, and it left me amazed AND in love with Even. I'm just starting to slightly recover from it all now, but back then, I really needed to talk to someone and I wish there had been this kind of thread at that moment because I totally needed to vent.

You should also watch other seasons by the way, it's really brilliant.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, malazam said:

I didn't watch season 3 yet. I'm waiting for my bff to ****ing show up so we can end it.

It's an amazing show, talks about important topics in a very funny & mature way. It's a great show for everyone who wants to be entertained. NEXT.

This. It's extremely well-written, and I think I've rarely felt such authenticity in a TV show before - to know that these are all non-professionals, and that an episode is shot in barely 2 days, is absolutely astounding.

I'm actually working on a French web-series with LGBT themes at the moment, and I totally told the directors about SKAM as a reference to follow in that kind of field.

BeerFear
28 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Ugh I feel you girl. I basically watched all 3 seasons in 2 days a few weeks ago, and it left me amazed AND in love with Even. I'm just starting to slightly recover from it all now, but back then, I really needed to talk to someone and I wish there had been this kind of thread at that moment because I totally needed to vent.

You should also watch other seasons by the way, it's really brilliant.

I want to but I dont think I could handle it emotionally :cryga: Like since I have finished I cant concentrate on anything and on the very edge of crying all the time. The impact is real :cryga:

Edit: However there is no gay storyline in them I guess so I couldnt relate to them this much...maybe this weekend I will give season 1 and 2 a try

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

I want to but I dont think I could handle it emotionally :cryga: Like since I have finished I cant concentrate on anything and on the very edge of crying all the time. The impact is real :cryga:

Edit: However there is no gay storyline in them I guess so I couldnt relate to them this much...maybe this weekend I will give season 1 and 2 a try

Well tbh I mainly started watching in order to reach season 3, but the show is relatable on many other levels ;) 

BeerFear
Just now, elijahfan said:

Well tbh I mainly started watching in order to reach season 3, but the show is relatable on many other levels ;) 

Yes I am sure they are all relatable in their own ways but probably they will not leave me in this emotional condition like season 3 did :) (which is a good thing :cryga:)

malazam
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

This. It's extremely well-written, and I think I've rarely felt such authenticity in a TV show before - to know that these are all non-professionals, and that an episode is shot in barely 2 days, is absolutely astounding.

I'm actually working on a French web-series with LGBT themes at the moment, and I totally told the directors about SKAM as a reference to follow in that kind of field.

And the production cost of the first two seasons was only a million dollars! shook!

I'm kinda in love with Norway and I'm learning a lot from their culture thanks to the show.

You should talk about your project here in GGD!

another shot before we kiss the other side

elijahfan
27 minutes ago, malazam said:

And the production cost of the first two seasons was only a million dollars! shook!

I'm kinda in love with Norway and I'm learning a lot from their culture thanks to the show.

You should talk about your project here in GGD!

Same, I'm in the middle of a Scandinavian obsession because of this, I've been listening to Norwegian and Swedish artists non stop for a month.....

Yeah, it's going to be shot next month but as soon as it's released I'll talk about it ;)

Archived